Show us your Ride

Angus

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
I am now a proud owner of a Hobie Revo. I have yet to name her and have yet to try her on the water. But this is what I imagine it would be like. B)B)B)

[attachment=52507]uUql.png[/attachment]

Actual pictures soon to come!!

Ahmedy

now im kicking myself that i didn't buy the special extra features package. :lol:

• 8 months later...

God where do I start. I am now up to yak number 30...here's what I currently have in my fleet.

Recent acquisitions are Mantra Mana thanks to my sponsor, Stealth Superlite X which is now bare and almost ready for a respray, Viking Predator which I always wanted and found one cheap, Wilderness Systems Aspire 100 for the skinny stuff and a Perception Acadia 370 which I bought solely for a trip up the Upper Noosa.

God where do I start. I am now up to yak number 30...here's what I currently have in my fleet.

Recent acquisitions are Mantra Mana thanks to my sponsor, Stealth Superlite X which is now bare and almost ready for a respray, Viking Predator which I always wanted and found one cheap, Wilderness Systems Aspire 100 for the skinny stuff and a Perception Acadia 370 which I bought solely for a trip up the Upper Noosa.

Ah that must be your Aspire which I borrowed! Thanks for that WayneD, very impressed with the seat and layout. Although the sit-in takes some getting used to.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived