What I've bought...

Do$tylz

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:laugh: :laugh: Sensational !

I was describing these to the good wife just the other day.

She had seen someone walking through the city in a pair.. Please tell me you're not wearing them to work Henry :huh: I notice you have a colour range to suit a variety of outfits :unsure: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...

I waiting for the sign to appear on the streets do$tyles tackle warehouse.Henry I hope you hurry up and get married and have kids so I don''t have to put up with all your posts of all your new top end tackle :P:P :laugh: :laugh: but Idon't recall you catching much latley they must be full of dust

dassa wrote:

I waiting for the sign to appear on the streets do$tyles tackle warehouse.Henry I hope you hurry up and get married and have kids so I don''t have to put up with all your posts of all your new top end tackle :P:P :laugh: :laugh: but Idon't recall you catching much latley they must be full of dust

Didnt you see my Straddy report Dassa. Henry put the Stella to good use :P

Angus

Keen-as-fisho wrote:

Nice Exist Do.

My new Daiwa Caldia 2000 arrived yesterday. I've got it on my Pflueger Trion Bream tournament rod with 4LB fins.

caldia.jpg

nice, let me know how it goes mate thats what ive asked for my birthday from the wife this november!

is there much differance between trion & trion tournament?

but i got 2506 on order

adam

Only used once on a recent trip to Cape york. Landed a few nice golden trevors and 1 northern bluefin with certate. Took a good five minutes for each fish, but very smooth drag, light reel and comfortable to use. Can't wait to test on some good snapper.

• 3 weeks later...
adambris wrote:
PlasticFantastic wrote:
Picked up a couple of new rods at the recent Fishhead Daiwa night. Got me a new Daiwa Interline TMZ 6-12lb which my Luvias 2500R fits on nicely and aslo picked up a Heartland 4-8lb which i've put my Fireblood on. Lookout next week in the For Sale section as I need to move a few old rods to justify the purchase of the new ones.

PlasticFantastic Two_Rods.jpg

i dont know how u afford this gear on a weekly basis henry??? B)

neither do I... since its not me :laugh: :P

but I think if it was me... its cause I'm not married and have no kids.

sorry henry and eg_vtec i was going off this i read it all wrong :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Archived