LITTLE BIG FOOT - SHOW US YOUR WHEELS!

AlsHilux

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Here are a few pics of my baby that has been in the build for the last year, its a 1969 f1oo and little is stock these days mods include aircon, electric windows, IFS with discs, custom tray, hell sound system, 351c with loads of goodies, power steer and the list goes on and on. should have her finished by mid september. The colour will be two tone house of kolor kandy purple on top and quicksilver on the sides and tray grill ect, And its an ozrods turn key build [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/efie_003_AFO.jpg

post-1056-144598470058_thumb.jpg

Very sweet, a bloke I know from Rally Circles that owns American Custom truck at Underwood, he imports all sorts of goodies for those things.

Is than an Edlebrok manifold?, aahh the memories, from when muscle cars had muscles, not singer sewing machines under the bonnet.

big al wrote:

better watch out BOOTY is watching:angry: he might get his mates in blue to check on these machines:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And whats more, its a great photo showing where to send the ticket to and all! ;)

Nah... I would be hard up writing tickets off here, and if its not on the road then it cant be done anyway.

Feral wrote:

Nastymind wrote:
My '02 TD Prado.

Standard with under 100,000km.

Doesn't go offroad.

Just pulls the boat around.

I know i know....

Concrete Cowboy......

Urban Cowboy......

I've heard them all before. [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN0780.jpg

Ugliest "soccer mum" I ever saw! :P

:laugh: Hahaha! Who've you been talking to Feral?

I've been copping 'Soccer mum' at work since day 1 i bought the thing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived