'My Family' stickers.... Ipswich style

bootyinblue

does the first guy play for the raiders?

Someone had to go there!!!!! lol

Thought it myself

Joel Monaghan has made a comment on the incident involving himself and the dog on mad monday. Apparently he was just taking a drug test. He got confused when they asked him to leave a sample in the lab! :whistle:

does the first guy play for the raiders?

Someone had to go there!!!!! lol

Thought it myself

Joel Monaghan has made a comment on the incident involving himself and the dog on mad monday. Apparently he was just taking a drug test. He got confused when they asked him to leave a sample in the lab! :whistle:

Monaghan got all confused when the Bulldogs offered him the Captaincy or 'The head job from the Dogs'...

:whistle:

• 5 months later...

Hahahaha :silly: :lol: :woohoo: :whistle: GOLD !!

Excellent. Much better than the one I saw on the back of a old patrol today. It said F##K your family and had all 4 of them hanging from the gallows - bit harsh, but it was a bogan mobile

HaHa yeh I saw that one last week and thought the same a bit harsh.

I want one that says "still working on a family" and you can imagine what the stick figures would be doing!

:huh: :blush:

Excellent. Much better than the one I saw on the back of a old patrol today. It said F##K your family and had all 4 of them hanging from the gallows - bit harsh, but it was a bogan mobile

And the moron would probably wonder why someone kicks in his back window while he's in the barbers getting his mullet trimmed.

And the moron would probably wonder why someone kicks in his back window while he's in the barbers getting his mullet trimmed.

Thats why i dont have a Kiwi Fern on my back window, or personal plates saying NZ BRO..Becouse i know my car will get dammaged :dry: post-8912-144598615805_thumb.png

True that.

So kiwiboy, your avatar is not a true depiction of yourself ? - if it was I would say you could put the kiwi fern anywhere you wanted mate - lol

True that.

So kiwiboy, your avatar is not a true depiction of yourself ? - if it was I would say you could put the kiwi fern anywhere you wanted mate - lol

:lol::lol: I would need a few years at the gym to look like this :dry: ;):)

• 2 months later...

Thats why i dont have a Kiwi Fern on my back window, or personal plates saying NZ BRO..Becouse i know my car will get dammaged :dry: [attachment=33900]untitled_2011-05-08.png[/attachment]

i know a few blokes with the Kiwi Fern as a tat ,on the arm ,back ,chest ,neck .

as far as i know no one has tried to damage them ,no kicking or cutting off of limbs .

can't think why .

Archived