AFO footy tipping Comp

shortie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

'AFO footy tipping ' Join our NRL 2011 Tipping Competition now:

1.Go to http://www.oztips.com/

2.Click the 'REGISTER' button on the homepage and set-up a Login (if you don't already have one with OzTips).

3.Once you have successfully registered a Username and Password, click the 'JOIN A COMP' button.

4.You will be asked to enter an OzTips Comp Number and Password.

The Comp you've been asked to join is: Comp#: 243025

Password: AFO

5.That's it!

Full instructions on how to Tip can be found on the website by clicking on the 'Help' link in the top header.

* If you have any other questions, the Comp Manager is: Name: Richard Allt

Email: rallt@emona.com.au

or contact:

I'm pretty sure the Broncos were included last year too

..... oh you mean the ones that were caught :unsure::lol:

Im with the crazy walrus go you Broncs!!!:woohoo: By the way - Broncs had one of the youngest and therefore lowest paid teams in NRL history last season!!! No cheats here, and who cares what the coaches name is he will be better than Ivan ;)

Shirvo, I'm a loyal Tigers (Balmain) devotee, from before the Broncos were even dreamt of.

I have no grudge, just an occupational hazard to do the numbers thing. ;)

I've been a close follower of league since I was a kid (NSWRL since the Brissy comp died in the early 80's) I find the blind fan faith annoying for any team but it's exaggerated in this one team town.

Elli - I too have followed it my whole life as my Uncle is/was "The Big Man" Daryl Brohman, that is until he devorced mums sister years ago. Luckly they were together in 88 when he was the reserve grade coach for the broncos (little bit of trivia for ya), this meant I got access to the dressing rooms after the games and from here it started. Bring on the tipping comp and go you broncs. PS give us back out Lote;)

We did the $5 each thing once before and the winner said "give it to a charity". Then there was the rubbish of trying to chase people (I use that term loosely) for $5 after a long debate on what charity. :huh: :pinch:

Then the next year we said we would do the same but the organiser never bothered in the end.:S

The next we decided to do it for bragging rights (but the bragging actually started at the beginning of the comp :S ) It wasn't a year worth betting on anyway - the winner only had a 63% correct tipping result.:lol:

Sorry for the late reply Elli,

I only get to about 2 games a year, one with the young fella (who is also a mad 7 year old bronco supporter) and one with a mate. Even the regular seaseon games are about 30 buck these days, prefer to watch most on TV but still love the atmosphere of it live occasionaly. You?

Yeah the mate I usually go with went twice last year with different results. he said the stadium is awesome and just like a mini Lang Park, the difference is in the traveling. First time he caught the train there and back and hated it, you know what a long trip after a few beers and no toilet is like:pinch: The second time he stayed at the coast for the weekend and had a ball - sounds like the way to go!!

Im on it!

Get on the Hayne Plane!;)

The bus is more reliable, the plane doesn`t take off when he stays in the flyer`s lounge reading about himself :whistle:

I looking for a Massive year from the Mighty Green and Gold!Bus Plane or Train. Its time for the Eels to play as a team.

yep go the Aussies

Archived