SOO 2

Gad

i think the big forwards of the queensland side will struggle and run out of puff in the wet conditions i think as far as forward packs go nsw has the upper hand. in saying that it will come down to errors as it always does in the wet completions will be the key to winning this game

go the blues

good on ya moses_bb,it`s great to see at least 1 blue`s fan has recovered from Game 1 and is prepared to show some spirit. :)

I just heard on the radio that Ricky held another Blue`s bonding session this morning and assured his team once again that stability and loyalty would be the key factor of the Blue`s resurgence in Origin,and that no matter what comes tonight...win...lose..draw,that at least him and 1 water runner would be there for Game 3 ;):lol::lol:

:silly: :lol: Gad, I think Gallen would be a certainty too. They need someone to do all the work.

I think the wet would suit the Qld forwards more than the Blues as the plain old take it up the middle and hang on is what usually works in poor conditions.

We shall see soon enough though.

Go Queensland !

Blues to win by 18 points!!!!! Gonna be a long flight home for QLD tonight!!

weren't you making that prediction before game one Manni? :P

Yeah mate, gotta rev everyone up hahaha - i'm probably being conservative on the score, we may win by many more points than predicted :woohoo:

:silly: :lol: Gad, I think Gallen would be a certainty too. They need someone to do all the work.

I think the wet would suit the Qld forwards more than the Blues as the plain old take it up the middle and hang on is what usually works in poor conditions.

We shall see soon enough though.

Go Queensland !

yep would have to agree where Gallen`s concerned,after all they would need someone who is willing,to take the ball up from the kick off.

I can`t see the wet track doing NSW any favours,after all they picked a light weight,out of place engine cogs that says,suitable for a dry fast track.

Yep the theory for a long time has been big forwards and a smart kicking game are the keys to winning wet matches. Our big boppers will bash over the advantage line, ensuring quick (if the refs allow it - and I'm not whingeing here, just saying) play the balls, which will allow our kickers to put them on the back foot.

I'm amazed so many down south think it's a fantastic strategy picking so many backrowers instead of props - surely if this was so coaches would have been doing it for years ........

Qld by 8 (and 6 in a row!!!!!!!).

QLDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had a quick look at the Courier Mail sports section and there, as usual at this time of year, is a NSW coach`s photo with the crying that,over the years,it`s all the ref`s fault

Far out...how the hell,after loosing 7 out of the last 10 SOO matches,and failing to build for the future a nucleus of a team and add to the fringes of that group as required,how the *^%$#@ can you keep blaming the ref`s.

The sad thing for Origin rugby league is that the NSWRL is allowing Origin to become the reverse of the NSW v QLD pre origin days.

Not belittleing NSW fans but if this dominance by Qld continues unabated, I can`t see the true die hard NSW fans continuosly turning up for Origin games.

The difference for Qlders pre origin was we were watching,even thought it was lop sided, virtually 2 Qld teams playing each other.

But then again what can I say.... Go GO MAROONS

Anyone watch the footy shows on One HD? Mon and Thurs night. Very informative. Only glitch is Ricky Stuart has been on for the last month dribbling on about he's not worried about the scoreboard (I would be!!!!!!!) and that after the first Origin his team has taken giant leaps forward (was a bit hard to take a step backwards from where they were coming from .......) but that "THEY HAVEN'T ARRIVED AT THEIR DESTINATION YET"???????????????????????????????? Not sure where he plans on taking his team, but good luck to him/them. Pretty sure when they finally do arrive they will do it travelling by mini bus - after all Stuart is only half a coach!!!!!!

Archived