#*^$#^#@%!!

kiara_poltegerist

How the $#&^#@ is it you can have a person set up a time and place to meet up to sell you something, 1hr plus drive away, and suddenly decide to tell you - sorry mate, it's sold.. first in best dressed -______-.

such people should be shot..... /endrant....

did you have their ph number to chase them..... what did you line up

How the $#&^#@ is it you can have a person set up a time and place to meet up to sell you something, 1hr plus drive away, and suddenly decide to tell you - sorry mate, it's sold.. first in best dressed -______-.

such people should be shot..... /endrant....

did you have their ph number to chase them..... what did you line up

I gave the guy mine, but he never gave me his.. had to search his profile and get it off his company website. i'm really really lucky i rang up before heading down there, but the pain in the arse is that i cleared up my schedule to meet up with him this arvo!!!

motorguide bow mount electric!!!

reminds me of the time i went to buy a car. had organised to pick up the car at the corner he was selling it on. i got there early. and as he pulled up. a family of maoris cut me and my dad off and they gave them the cash and drove off while me and my dad stood there dumb struck. apparently thats what they call being "gazoomped"

Would that be the one in Caloundra/ Lots of inconsiderate w@nkers on that forum. No manners at all.If you would like a 80lb watersnake bow mount all round angler has them at an absolute steal according to one o the other forums.

Cheers

Ray

I can't see it in there ebay store Ray. What price was it if you don't mind me asking? Would you mind pm-ing me?

Jono

Back on topic - Sorry to hear about that Kiara!

check out breammaster Adrian. There was a 55 pound wireless motorguide for a great price a couple of days ago

exactly the dude that burnt me... i dont see how he set up the transaction, time and place, then sold it to someone but never bothered to keep me in the loop and still tried to justify it.

Fairly common on that forum that people do not post when items sold.

Cheers

Ray

It has happened to someone on here before too. They drove down the Coast only to be let down somehow. Then there was LostinBribie (I think) that got scammed out of $1k by another "seller" at some stage.

It is likely to become more and more prevalent as more and more people see forums as a marketplace rather than a place to talk fishing etc. :angry:

Archived