what happening this weekend?

Jordan

where ever i can, if i dont get any love from this post i mite go after some squire in the river as i havnt done that in some time, and its further into squire season now so i should hopefully do better than last time. what are all of you guys doing?

hey Jords, if have no luck getting anywhere this weekend, id be keen to do some squire fishing this sunday. Just PM me the time and place to meet, or if you dont have a car i could pick you up. I'll probably hit the river anyway, land based unforetunetly!:angry: The new car hasnt got a tow bar:pinch: !!!

Angus wrote:

Timbo, there are also loads of squire and grassy sweetlip around all the structure there. And a little further south, (you will see the flats) is goor for flatties.

Good luck mate!

Angus

Thanks Angus,

We may just get the berley trail going then!

ellicat wrote:

I'll be counting beans again. There's a lot of beans to count at this time of year.:angry:

Not for me Ellicat - my eoy is 30th April.

My Annual Report goes to printer to today.

Just waiting on a final change from the Treasurer, then party time for me. If I never see another bean again it will be too soon.

Lozzel wrote:

Hey Jordon , are you going on Sat or Sun morn. I might be avail on Sun morn , if thats any good to ya.

I might get along Sunday Morning too. Need to confirm but. Thinking from Colmslie early, up to mouth, over to ningi (depending on weather and time)and back. Pilly, Squid, plastics and HB's

Brian D wrote:

ellicat wrote:
I'll be counting beans again. There's a lot of beans to count at this time of year.:angry:

Not for me Ellicat - my eoy is 30th April.

My Annual Report goes to printer to today.

Just waiting on a final change from the Treasurer, then party time for me. If I never see another bean again it will be too soon.

You're a lucky %^$%^*$ Brian. Very jealous. I'm in public practice and still trying to meet the ATO deadlines for 2006 year returns. Only about 50 to go:pinch: :blink::S Should be there by the end of July when it all starts again...oh well

Archived