Rocking Horse Poo

dan25

rocking horse poo?? look like bass to me :silly: :silly: :lol::lol: solid sesh on the monsters!! so dan did you stick to the light line or step it up?

yeah every one reckons bass at 600mm there as rare as rocking horse poo/ dont exist, :whistle: well thats 2 in 2 days. you seen yesterdays ;)

well done Mick. as you and i have previously discusse, 60plus Bass DO exist and my guys got 4 of them last summer despite all the comments to the contrary on here.

rocking horse poo?? look like bass to me :silly: :silly: :lol::lol: solid sesh on the monsters!! so dan did you stick to the light line or step it up?

yeah every one reckons bass at 600mm there as rare as rocking horse poo/ dont exist, :whistle: well thats 2 in 2 days. you seen yesterdays ;)

well done Mick. as you and i have previously discusse, 60plus Bass DO exist and my guys got 4 of them last summer despite all the comments to the contrary on here.

Sorry orca but your claims of 60cm bass didn't have a brag mat shot or any measuring device close to any fish, YOUR guys caught some nice bass on YOUR lures no one elses pushing 50cm. Never the less they were nice bass. Now back to the topic at hand

Cheers

...... was not even 55 FOI

Seriously hope thats not what I think it is....

If someone says they caught a 60+cm bass, then its just the same arguement to prove it as to disprove it, so just take people at their word and think quietly to yourself whatever you want to think about it.

FOI ? For Orcas Information

...... was not even 55 FOI

If someone says they caught a 60+cm bass, then its just the same arguement to prove it as to disprove it, so just take people at their word and think quietly to yourself whatever you want to think about it.

but when it comes to a 60cm bass every one wants to see a measure shot not just take their word for it and keep their thoughts quite :lol: guess you could not keep your thoughts quite :P :silly: :silly:

personaly I belive that 60cm bass are out there but i also blive that you measure the fish from the fork not the tip. but everybodys differnt. eitherway dan and mick had a smashing session and why wouldnt everybody be a bit jel :cheer:

.oh young jack :lol::lol::lol: you make me laugh :lol::lol:

so in a twisted way of thinking

if you were to measure your dic are you saying you would measure it to the back of the head :lol::lol: HELL NO!!! you want the biggest over all length dont ya you go to the tip ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

somthin to think about

personaly I belive that 60cm bass are out there but i also blive that you measure the fish from the fork not the tip. but everybodys differnt. eitherway dan and mick had a smashing session and why wouldnt everybody be a bit jel :cheer:

if you were to measure your dic are you saying you would measure it to the back of the head :lol::lol: HELL NO!!! you want the biggest over all length dont ya you go to the tip ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

somthin to think about

hahahhahaha

somthin to think about

good call exept ABT and AFC measure their bass to the fork so in a torni if you catch a 60cm tipp fish it wont count thats all im saying. they are a pair of stonkers thou

somthin to think about

OMG that's gold!!!!!!! Now that's something I agree 100% to Mick!!

Tip length, bent rulers, whatever it takes. Hell I just lie!!( I need all the help I can get) ;)

somthin to think about

PMSL Thats a Cracker

Awesome fish, and they may have gone 60+, but not with those pics.

Not negative, am jealous, still looking for a pic of a genuine 60cm+ fish on a straight un-wrinkled mat with out a set of lip grippers in the way.

Congrats on a great session, beats my PB easilly.

Why would anyone lie about catching a record fish if there's nothing really to gain?? A 59cm Bass is still huge and far bigger than most people ever catch, so why would you make a liar of yourself, have everyone think there's bigger fish out there than there really is, and always know that you never really caught a 60+ Bass, and that you're just a dirty cheat? Surely you would just be proud to say that you caught an awesome 59cm Bass?

My point is if someone on AFO says they caught a fish and measured it and it was 60, 61 or 62cm, then I don't have to see the brag mat photo, I believe them and I think there's no reason why everyone shouldn't believe them.

Ask yourself - if YOU caught a Bass and you measured it and it was deadset under 60, like 58 or 59cm, would you post on AFO saying that it was 60cm?? No of course you wouldn't, you'd complain about how it was just under like any normal self respecting person. So we shouldn't assume anyone else would be any different.

-Steve.

Awesome fish from an awesome session. Guess there's always going to be a bit of debate when the evidence isn't entirely clinical. And in answer to Fenelious's question, if you're measuring a fish like your 'John Thomas' then the excitement might get the better of you :silly: , sorry couldn't help it :P .

Also should add I have the utmost respect for Mick with his urgency in getting the fish back to the water to be caught another day.

Hi Guys, only just read this post and first up would like to congratulate both anglers, amazing fish and they should be proud of their captures.

Do i believe they are 60 and 62 cm, yes.

I see 2 large fish on a bragmat which is a lot better than taking someones word for it, the one thing i know for sure is all fishermen are liars but a photo fixes that up straight away.

Again well done boys fantastic fish, cheers wayne

Archived