Some Thieves Are Not Too Smart

Orca

I was driving south of Tweed Heads at 5-04am this morning on my way to the ABT Finals when i got a phone call from Security to say that the Austackle Warehouse had been broken into. So i turned around and arrived back at work at 6-40am to find a right old mess and a totally wrecked entrance door etc. Just sitting here waiting for the Loganholme cops to show up but looks like i have a fair bit of mess and crap to do here now which may well stop me from going to the ABT unfortunately. Until we do a full stocktake we wont know exactly whats missing.

Looks like we have the thief on CCTV - driving a range rover (so probably stolen) and there is a good front on view of his face so it should help the cops track him down hopefully.

Absolute Low lives! Very sad to hear mate. I know what it feels like to have stock stolen. Did it happen to any other warehouses? or just yours? Could be a past customer whos been in there before to suss it out first?

People like that should be hung.

Are you insured? Hope the cops ring his neck when they get him.

Bad luck on possibly missing out on the ABT.

Let us know with the progress of the cops.. would be interesting to see if they do anything at all.

Absolute Low lives! Very sad to hear mate. I know what it feels like to have stock stolen. Did it happen to any other warehouses? or just yours? Could be a past customer whos been in there before to suss it out first?

People like that should be hung.

Are you insured? Hope the cops ring his neck when they get him.

Bad luck on possibly missing out on the ABT.

Let us know with the progress of the cops.. would be interesting to see if they do anything at all.

we are the 3rd place in our complex to be broken into in the last few weeks. Insuarance isnt a problem - just the inconvenience and time waste.

Mike.... as I say often, we only catch the dumb ones and with a good clear face shot you would be surprised at home many crims are brought down when the flyer goes out with their picture on it.

With modern day forensics, you will be caught!

I agree entirely ...as long as the Loganholme Fast Response Team ever turn up! lol

I agree entirely ...as long as the Loganholme Fast Response Team ever turn up! lol

Haha I like that ;) Not a good thing to happen Mike, let's hope they left enough fingerprints around the place to quickly ID them, and with a clear mug shot I'm sure it won't take too long til someone recognises them. Like mentioned above they will probably try and move the stock on so once you have everything sorted and know what has been taken maybe you could post it on various sites. If someone sees a few of a particular item up for sale might be able to check the list or something like that.

Maybe you could put it up here saying you won a prize for the nicest smile come collect your prize! Might be silly enough to turn up and then no allegations made lols

The FBI pulled a similar stunt last year with supposed lottery winners and netted over 200 Mafia members!

I know how you feel orca. It really irritates me when these people wreck your business to gain very little. Looking at the dregs of society that live round Logan, they more than likey are going to flog it for drugs or grog. Had my tools stolen twice in 3 mths.....annoys you to tears and seriously, the cops were no help at all to me. May as well have put up a flyer saying."If you stole these, Bring them back "

wELL IVE SPOKEN TO A GOOD MATE WHO IS A d AT suRFERS AND HE SAID TO GO AHEAD AND PUBLISH THE DESCRIPTION AS THE VEHICLE HAS SOME QUITE DISTICTIVE features. So tommorrow i will do just that and one of you guys might just recognise who it is. Cant just do nothing. Cops still havent been unfortunately.

wELL IVE SPOKEN TO A GOOD MATE WHO IS A d AT suRFERS AND HE SAID TO GO AHEAD AND PUBLISH THE DESCRIPTION AS THE VEHICLE HAS SOME QUITE DISTICTIVE features. So tommorrow i will do just that and one of you guys might just recognise who it is. Cant just do nothing. Cops still havent been unfortunately.
cops still haven't been???? WTF????? That is a joke, no wonder people feel like taking the law into their own hands

cops still haven't been???? WTF????? That is a joke, no wonder people feel like taking the law into their own hands

Police finally turned up well after we went home and left a business card. I will post a dwescription of the grub we are looking for on a new post. Thanks for all of the kind offers of help etc. We are sort of under control now. Seems daMGE IS OUR MAIN PROBLEM RATHER RATHER THAN GOODS STOLEN. iT LOOKS LIKE THE THEIEF WAS AFTER cash and when he didnt fins any decided to throw stuff around instaed.

Archived