Took the FishingGuru out and still no fish

crazywalrus

I hooked up with Pat (fishingGuru) this morning to hit up Hutchies with Azza and my boys. A quick run out in the bay and a few bait jigs down we head ove rto Hutchies. Oh I almost forgot to mention Pat managed to cut my Anchor off. Bloddy Deckies :evil: Seriously it was my fault. Hmmmm watch out in the bay for a FAD floating 3 to 5 metres below the surface. That will be my anchor.

We hit up Hutchies with AZZA but it was a bit of a Car Park and best laid plans ruined by the loss of the Anchor I decide to pull the pin and hit up Deep Tempest. we did have some success bu the fish where touchy we would pull up a small squire and the school would shut down. Pat did manage to be owned by a good fish but we did not get any other remarkable runs.

Jacob 2 x Snap

Declan 1 x Snap and 1 x Pearlie

Pat 2 x Snap

Thanks for coming out with me today Pat.

post-7418-144598754795_thumb.jpg

post-7418-144598754807_thumb.jpg

post-7418-144598754813_thumb.jpg

Good to see you get some with the boys on board, looking forward to when Hunter is old enough to take out but he is not even two yet so might be a while yet. Looks like you had pretty average conditions out there, you should have headed south, looks like everyone was at hutchies only about 5 boats in total south of south passage bar.

Andrew

Hey Ted we lost touch with you on the radio we trolled around Huchies for not a touch then headed to deep tempest for one just legal snap but it was bloody quite. We headed over to shallow tempest and managed three Moses Perch one quite solid then we made the run home. Had a good laugh when I saw that pic of the speared ass

Hey Ted we lost touch with you on the radio we trolled around Huchies for not a touch then headed to deep tempest for one just legal snap but it was bloody quite. We headed over to shallow tempest and managed three Moses Perch one quite solid then we made the run home. Had a good laugh when I saw that pic of the speared ass

Yeah not what was up with the Radio. All we could hear was show pony, show pony this is hells bells all bloody day. We where over at Deep Tempest. It was really hard going. We moved around a lot. we would raise on fish from a school and then they would shut down. Good to catch mate. Are you coming to Wavebreak?

Archived