Soundwave Festival

tomca

Suprised he even whinced with that much analgesia already on board.

From where I was (really close) he was in a lot of pain, and alot fatter than in his heyday in the 90's

I must admit, mm and bizkit impressed, we were expecting them to be a bit rubbish, but they really rad, beautiful people went off! I will post the link to my video of it once I have uploaded to youtube.

Slipknots set was amazing!

Limp played terrible but the nostalgia made up for it (me being a young teenie when they were big), i think they took the jessica thing a little too far, i have a lot of respect for them for doing it, but they dragged it on a little bit imo, made it a little awkward.

SOAD were incredible, best live show ive seen, especially cause i have been waiting to see them live for over a decade!

SOAD are my fav band of all time, so that part of the night was a huge deal for me.

I was quite annoyed with the lack of quality of the sound in adtr set, but it was still pretty sweet, but it caused the atmosphere to be lost a bit which is a pretty big thing in their show.

KAF: Fred was throwing out cans of beer into the crowd

Not sure what happened with chimaira? Unless I got my times mixed up, I thought we got to the stage when they should have been playing and the band after them was well into their set? Hellyeah were alright as well.

EDIT: Oops, only read page 1, didn't see the page 2 of this thread :P

Hatebreed and Raised Fist were the onlyh 2 bands I was up front and watched the whole set of.

As far as I'm concerned, Soundwave is great but also a little disappointing.

Disappointed by the lack of Aussie bands and short set times.

Call me cynical but the big 4 of this year (Slipknot, SOAD, MM and Limp Bizkit) did nothing for me.

Archived