Brian D

Well that was fun. I went to bed too late, got up too early and drove too far byt gezz it was worth it.

Anyone who didn't know better could be forgiven if they thought we were catching tailor on the beach. There about 10 or so of us standing shoulder to shoulder throwing metal spinning slugs out into the water and catching fish after fish. Winter Bass on metal spinners! What the!:woohoo: [img size=461]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/group-a14c155ad40ebbb45bb36d2baff22c22.JPG

post-118-144598421632_thumb.jpg

Well I think I can speak for everyone that was there, It was truely a wonderfull sesion.

I met some new faces and reunited with some old ones.

My day was complete with my First bass caught in a dam and on a lure (slug). It was the only one I got,but I had fun watching the \"pro's\"catch the other 99. Picking up tips that will help in the future.

Slugs & Tassies were the go for today, so off to K-Mart while the 25% off sale is still on.

Jeff was first on the board using a Tassie, So I gave Paul 1 of mine and we both used them ,with Paul getting a fish on his first cast, then another 1 a little later on.

All in all another great M&G.

Thanks for a great morning.

Laurie

My one & only @40cm [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSCN0735.JPG

post-742-144598421964_thumb.jpg

Awesome morning guys. Thanks for everyone that showed. I managed my first bass on slugs and was pretty happy.

I think everyone got at least a fish....?

I also got two tillies on less conventional methods. Cheers for the loan of your bow Jordan :P

Man those dead Tillies on the side are a few to many though. I hope the water doesnt turn bad. There must be hundreds if not thousands dead in the water.

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/07/22 17:36

post-63-144598421985_thumb.jpg

Archived