Winter Camp 2012: Official Thread

Angus

Jeremy: pea size sinker is all thats needed.

Ted: shrimp are supplied. Although we thought about getting our own this year, we missed getting shrimp early at camp and fished most of the day with lures.

We've both got the day off Friday and will head up early as well, probably there around lunch, passed out by afternoon tea, back into it for dinner, passed out shortly after, awake for late supper ... pass out ... awake ... pass out ... you get the idea.

3 sleeps to go!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ted: shrimp are supplied. Although we thought about getting our own this year, we missed getting shrimp early at camp and fished most of the day with lures.

Yeah I know but we always ran out so I got heaps as I need to keep the boys busy B)

shrimp aren't supplied this year guys, they are available for purchase at the camp

and the dam is dryer than the coast

Where to you think that the dry cleaners get their water from? :evil:

You just need a dry sense of humor.

:blush:

If you get cold I am told that kreel is warm and cuddly.

Cheers

Ray

true dat, just ask that Tacklebox fella.

How's the boat ramp at camp lakefire ( if there is one ) ? I've got a falcon ute that sits prob just on legal height, am I better off putting in the tinnie on the way in somewhere?

its okay, i dont see dramas, lots of people use their cars for launching there, plus theres enough of us and shorties crew down there to help out if there are any hassles.

How's the boat ramp at camp lakefire ( if there is one ) ? I've got a falcon ute that sits prob just on legal height, am I better off putting in the tinnie on the way in somewhere?

launched a 5.5 mtr boaat there last weekend with a falcon ute.

But withy this rain. may be a problem.

but there will be plenty of 4wds there.

Hey guys been flat out with work, uni and projects but I have set aside tonight to sort out cabin/boats etc.

Not even looking forward to this yet as I have so much to do before now and then but i think come Friday afternoon I'll turn the page.

Angus

Just snuck in lol. Looking forward to this camp. First time at the camp so looking forward to meeting some AFO'ers lol.

I have 1 spare spot on my tinny as well if anyone wants to jump on. Its not the flashs tinny but it does the job lol.

Cheers

Matt

Archived