When is the MBC this year?

The Mad Hughesy

Thats cool. Sorry for the delay on this one. Until exams are over (2 weeks) I dont think I will doing much on it either. whenever I do sign in with the intention of doing something proactive I end up moving threads or deleting rubbish for an hour and get over it hahaha.

Despite what some people think its not a matter of simply "chucking up the details" or we would do just that. There is a lot of behind the scenes work that is extremely time consuming and as considering the last MBC's (and SOO) have been a financial burden as opposed to benefit for the site as a whole, we need to get it right.

Further more, and in response to a couple of critics, we can't just delegate many of the jobs (coincidently the time consuming ones) out to willing members. Many of the time consuming roles (sponsor aqquisition, back end work such as actually adding the registrations, monitoring payments, adding event details, contruction and submission of risk management reports for insurance just to name a few) need to be conducted by management.

Not trying to harp on sorry, just trying to explain that when real life kicks in, time needs to be invested into the job that is paying the bills.

Angus

EDIT: PS dont take this as "we are not organising it/them". We have every intention its just been a hectic time lately.

• 1 month later...

Archived