Flathead Social?

kmcrosby78

Does anyone know who is running the Flathead Social - scheduled for Sun Sep 30 - as I can't seem to work it out on the Groups page. Reason for asking is I just realised/noticed that the scheduled date is during the school holidays (and also a long weekend for the general public) so the Broadwater would be very busy and also it is the day of the NRL grand final, which could eliminate a few people.

Doesn't mean of course that it has to be changed, but thought I'd bring it up while there is plenty of time for consideration.

>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/community/events/viewevent/136-afo-social-fishing-comp-broadwater-pin-flathead?groupid=92

This is the link but can't seem to find the organisers details.

Can a moderator maybe tell me who's this avatar is the guy holding the flattie, i searched all the members yesterday and the photo i couldnt find, and i'll send him a pm.

Cheers

The tides are good for the weekend after, but i would put money on that its the flathead classic weekend, so may need to go week earlier.22/23rd September.

You are right Bri - Flathead Classic is on from Oct 4-6. There will be a very slow Flathead bite on that weekend from Nerang to Russell Island after 2 1/2 days of fishing pressure.

Archived