Cox Craft Rum Runner yammy 115 170hrs

BassTracker

G'day guys

A few people on the forum have been on and seen this boat. I’ve upgraded to a bigger boat and so this one is on the market.

I will have to double check on the hull year model, its been a while since I checked.

Heres the details,

Cox craft Rum Runner 5.2 meter half cab.

It has a 2003 Yamaha V4 Saltwater series outboard that is mint, only has 170 hours on it, last serviced by John Eddie 3 moths ago. The boat is in very good condition and has bimini and side clears, plenty of room to sleep up the front and a nice deep V hull that handles the sloppy stuff and offshore very well.

Plenty of fishing room at the back, heaps of rod holders and storage.

It has the Lowrance Elite 5 Plotter / GPS ? Sounder with navtronics card, 27meg marine radio.

We had the boat inspected for everything when we bought it and it came out with a glowing report. I cant fault the boat and would never sell except the new Whitley came up at an unbeatable price.

I have found that it is a bit big for a single axel trailer on long trips so I have already paid Kurt AKA Mad Mullet to pimp it and it will be coming with a newly fitted duel axle, 5 mags and new light truck tyres, new springs, new checkerplate guards, new hubs, brakes and bearings all round.

The only other thing is a scratch on the side that will be fixed prior to sale and some pitting on the keel at the fron where the previous owner thought it would be a good idea to drive with the anchor not fully retrieved, we are also looking at putting a keel guard on it prior to sale.

The hull is dry as, even after 3 days in the water its lucky to have a couple of tablespoons come out of the hull.

Rego on the boat until 20/11/12 Rego on the trailer till 17/6/13 (roadworthy with sale)

From other members on the site Ive been told I could expect offers between 15 and 18.

If anyone is interested or would like more info, give me a buzz or pm.

Brad 0431620115

post-1835-144598833816_thumb.jpg

post-1835-14459883383_thumb.jpg

post-1835-14459883384_thumb.jpg

post-1835-14459883385_thumb.jpg

post-1835-144598833859_thumb.jpg

post-1835-144598833868_thumb.jpg

post-1835-144598833878_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
iam amazed they dont put a tandem on those boats nice looking rig and will be better with the tandem trailer all pimped,good buy for someone for sure.

i personally thing, anything over the 16ft glass shound have a tandem, they tow so much better and takes stres of the main frame of the trailer also

And takes a lot of weight off the vehicle

Yeah Ted, i cant believe the difference it makes, it was easier to tow the whittly with an extra tone on the tandem, now this is a dream to tow, and I think it hasnt sold because ive been putting a bunch of people off while the trailer gets done, but thats ok all finished now and ready to go.

Will be a great rig with the new trailer. Should not last to long

Archived