Another Fishing Charter - Am I jumping the gun?

bootyinblue

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys be patient, when I done the last trip. It can take up to 3 days to come through, Depending on what time you done the transfer and the bank clears it. Usually within 48hrs.

Booty; Just put PCs bro on the top of the RES list. Others cant say for definate yet.

Brian D ; there is always one to be different. :P

Laurie.

bootyinblue wrote:

Spoke to Chubs about his money and he tried to deposit it over the counter and there was some issue. We have come to an arrangement for that.

Yeah the bank took my $$$ and then 4 days later tell me that they cant transfer it!!:blink:

They told me to do it electronicly. I think it's a ploy to get me into Internet banking:dry:

Call me old fashioned but I just dont like the idea of moveing money over the net :blush:

ellicat wrote:

Brian D wrote:
Booty - look for ellicat for brains, I just fake it so I get paid, but most the time I am thinking about fishing.

From one accounting brian to another accounting brian:S :blink: :S - Are you kidding!! Have you seen my recent avatar:P :blink: :silly:

Try Loz:)

Hahaaha good one - Nop Glenda is the ine with brains (and the looks)in that pair.:P

Money received from Brian D and also 1 other person with no name attached. Guys, check the list on page 4 and if you have paid and arent marked off then let me know via a PM. And it wont be that easy, you will have to tell me exactly what you wrote in the reference field, the date and the amount... So no cheating :P

Hi Booty, I deposited funds on the 17th, so It should have cleared by now, details below.

should be labeled charter or AFO charter, cheers

The Bank has successfully processed your first NetBank Third Party Payment to the following account(s).

Your receipt details are as follows:

>From Account: **** **** 9025 Streamline

To Account(s): Mr G J Booth 704-052 ***9079 $125.00 AFO charter

Date: 17/09/2007

Cheers Booty, trust me to do something stupid like that.

Hey guys, whats say we designate Booty as the first man to strap on the fighting belt and take the reigns on the first smoking reel offered?

I think its only fair seeing he's gone to all this trouble.

At least he'll get tired real quick, leaving me to nail all the big suckers ( :

Most charters I've been on there's always been a few live bait lines targeting cobia tuna etc, its normally the quickest person to grab the rod that wins the prize.

I say we Strap Booty in first:P

BJ's charters usually have a couple of livey's attached to floating ballons and get some nice cobia.

My missus was in the right spot one day and scored a 14kg Yellowfin on 8kg line....bloody typical:woohoo:

Lozzel wrote:

Realy, I dont care who catchs the fish.:P

I just want a bag of fillets of Booty on his way home. :Laugh: Cause after finding you guys a great boat and good charter ,I cant go.

:( :( :angry:

Deal Lozz,

Second biggest fish I bag is all yours and will drop it in on the way home. If you arent there is it ok if I leave it in the letterbox?

bootyinblue wrote:

Lozzel wrote:
Realy, I dont care who catchs the fish.:P

I just want a bag of fillets of Booty on his way home. :Laugh: Cause after finding you guys a great boat and good charter ,I cant go.

:( :( :angry:

Deal Lozz,

Second biggest fish I bag is all yours and will drop it in on the way home. If you arent there is it ok if I leave it in the letterbox?

If I'm not home . Walk around back of house and put it in the beer fridge.

But should be home as I cant go fishin.

Brian , that nasty word that strats with W and ends in K . Our New Zealand trip is all paid up, just need the spending mon.

I'm trying to build up \"brownie points\" (& cash) to do a charter trip over there, $1k per night. So far not doing to good with lady Luck. :( I just wanna catch the fish of of a life time from 500mts :woohoo:

Thats why I cant do this charter. :angry:

Archived