1 of the older statesman now even OLDER

dassa

Who's this Kreel wanker you're all talking about. Never heard of him. Thank you lads for the well wishes. No Dassa i haven't figured out how to outfish TBox, so none of you have a hope out fishing her either then.

Long time viewer first time writer (this year). We've been more than a little quiet for ages, mainly due to ... Who knows but we haven't been fishing so I'll blame it on that.

Stradbroke for a a week from the 9th (tbox's birthday) and no fish. Following weekend she managed to catch us dinner on Ningy Creek (a couple of flat ties) while i tried to remember how to cast. Last Tuesday tBox took me on a charter with Smithy (for my birthday). Yo yo joined us only to show us up with a stonker Spaniard and a cracker Kingy. TBox and I managed a pair of spaniards each around the 75 cm mark. I managed to drop a good looking Kingy and various other strong hook ups. I need some tuition from Tugger i think.

TBox has some pics so I will let her post. I think we're motivated to rejoin the world so you may get some good stories and plenty of lies from me in the future.

I continue to be a member of BFO but I may join you guys here on AusFish from time to time.

Big kisses for Dazz, Gus, Ms Ecat, and all the other brethren of the deep.

Cheers

Kreel

(Written and authorized by Commander Horatio Phillips Light Whores [retired])

Archived