crazywalrus

51 minutes ago, Do$tylz said:

Oh man - so good to see some old names pop up 😄

How are you Ted? Great to see Dom is still out and about as well.

Big trip to do man. Who's  beast rig is that?

Hey Henry, did not expect to see you still on here. I am good, great to back on the water after a long time away.  Dom and I decided to put the best parts of our boats together am his Hull and my motor. We spent over a month working up the shell and setting it up. This is the 4th trio now and it is great. Stable and awesome on fuel.  How have you been going? I was only talking about you the other day. 

17 minutes ago, crazywalrus said:

Hey Henry, did not expect to see you still on here. I am good, great to back on the water after a long time away.  Dom and I decided to put the best parts of our boats together am his Hull and my motor. We spent over a month working up the shell and setting it up. This is the 4th trio now and it is great. Stable and awesome on fuel.  How have you been going? I was only talking about you the other day. 

yeh mate. I only started coming back in the last month or so. Kids are old enough for me to now be able to get out for a fish. I think the big change was actually the mrs now finding a hobby and understanding and having a perspective of the obsession I had with my hobby of fishing 😄

But happy to be back and slowly contributing again. I think this whole work from home thing is also letting me get on AFO more too. 4 screens on my computer desk with 1 committed to AFO. Just like the old days 😄

I just caught up with Rob Searing and we had a good chat about some of the old names and it's so great to see and hear of so many fishing circles that formed because of BFO are still getting around and catching up.

Great idea to combine your boats. Yeah, last I recall you had a terrible situation with your rig and the builder selling the business so wouldn't fix?

1 hour ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Great snapper there @dhess and good to see you pair out on the old briney @crazywalrus. Shame the dollies weren't in the mood. I wondered whose boat you were out in - what is the boat and what motor out of interest? Oh and thanks for the effort to make the video - great work 🙂 

The hull is a Stessl Bluewater 5.5m and s Suzuki 90 

3 hours ago, ellicat said:

The Naked Chef ?!?! Don't give him ideas. haha

CAn you come around and film me? 

5 hours ago, Do$tylz said:

yeh mate. I only started coming back in the last month or so. Kids are old enough for me to now be able to get out for a fish. I think the big change was actually the mrs now finding a hobby and understanding and having a perspective of the obsession I had with my hobby of fishing 😄

But happy to be back and slowly contributing again. I think this whole work from home thing is also letting me get on AFO more too. 4 screens on my computer desk with 1 committed to AFO. Just like the old days 😄

I just caught up with Rob Searing and we had a good chat about some of the old names and it's so great to see and hear of so many fishing circles that formed because of BFO are still getting around and catching up.

Great idea to combine your boats. Yeah, last I recall you had a terrible situation with your rig and the builder selling the business so wouldn't fix?

Yeah my hull is a long way or never back o the water