Out There Charter Second Attempt 16/3 or 6/4 or ??

bootyinblue

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can bring whatever you like except for bananas :laugh:

Everything is supplied except booze. You have to pay for softdrinks ($2/can). Bait and tackle is supplied but the quality wasn't that good last time, so if you have your own gear bring it. Otherwise you will fight it out for an overhead outfit and if you lose you will have an Alvey.:P

Breakfast - Bacon Egg & Sausages

Lunch - BBQ steak on a roll/bread

g'day lads,

i'd just like to thank Greg (booty) for all his efforts with the fallout from the last trip and the organising of this trip. You're a champ mate, and I don't say that about boys in blue very often. Sorry to hear you wont be going after all your efforts and that you'll be taking time out from AFO. Hope you have tight lines and wind in your sails mate. B)

Lozz, no worries mate :)

Elli, I'd give you karma for manning up to take over the organising so quickly.. but alas I can't.

i like to fish a bit heavier than lee on the reefs it kind of depends if you just want a few just legal snapper or if you want a good chance of landing one of the larger ones i cant see me getting a big cod in on 20lb they have done me too many times on lighter gear now i use 50lb braid and leader and still get smoked i guess theres allways a bigger fish the 50 doesnt seem to stop the tiddlers from getting hooked up either also with 22 people down one side of the boat youd be hard pressed not getting wrapped straight after a good fish hits you thats why i like a bit more oomph in the gear if i was in my boat id play with a light rod not on a charter though :) we all have our own way though this is what makes it all fun good luck and bring some good hooks

Welcome aboard to Nastymind's "extra". (A name would be good mate;) )

PC Solutionman has reverted to the Reserves bench due to uncertainty as well. Bummer again.

At this rate it may be prudent to get some extras for the reserves bench. Only 12 of the original 22 crew left now and I am suspecting at least one or two more to pull out.

So if anyone would like to be in with a chance please let me know in this thread.

A full day charter at $61.37 is great value, so don't be shy.

Here it is guys.....

Very very sorry,

but i go a phone call from my store manager last night and i have to fly to WA on March 7 to train staff for our new store opening up in Inaloo.

Sorry Ellicat.

I would never pull out for any other reason than my work.

Have a ball guys.

If you struggle to fill my spots, i can find replacements easy enough.

Just let me know.

Once again, thanks for allowing me to jump aboard.

ellicat wrote:

OK - here is the updated list of attendees and payment status.

1. Confused (replaces Gazza) PAID

2. Buzzid (replaces Roughhope)PAID

3. Trevor J (Shortie)

4. TerryH (replaces Reef Raider who replaced Rosscoe)

5. Buzzid's Extra PAID(replaces Nastymind who replaced mojo)

6. Chubbstar PAID

7. Lozzel (replaces Alshilux)PAID

8. Glenda (replaces Clifford)PAID

9. Ryno1983 (replaces Tim Brown)PAID

10.Shortie

11.Kriso (replaces Nastymind's extra who replaced PCSolutionman) PAID

12.Rocket75 PAID

13.Kath Rocket PAID

14.CrayfishMates (replaces Brian D)

15.Faulked PAID

16.ylime (Faulked) (replaces bootyinblue)PAID

17.Jeff FPAID

18.Bud

19.Pepe66 PAID

20.Fishing Kid 101PAID

21.Graham P (Shortie)

22.ellicat (PAID)

Reserves

(In order)

1.CrayfishMates Extra

2.Allan Scrivens )Lozzell's mate)

3.Brian D

4.PC Solutionman

For the newcomers for this charter I have given preference to the site members as this seems logical and fair. Sorry if this upsets you - I sincerely hope it doesn't. :)

I will book the boat today.

The deadline for payment is 19 Feb 2008.

The amount to be paid is $61.37 ($1350 / 22)

Any arrangements where the previous attendee wants the new attendee to do something special is outside what I will be doing. (EG Site donations can be made direct to AFO not to me.)

Please PM me when you are ready to pay and I will let you know account details then.

I'll bump the thread as a reminder when we're getting closer to that date.

Welcome aboard Kriso

Welcome to the Reserves bench CrayfishMates' Extra

Bummer for Nastymind and his extra:( .

You guys that cannot make this charter will be crying when you read the report this time I'm sure:P

Archived