2008 First Annual AFO Kayak Camp/Comp @ Hinze Dam.

Angus

Dam sh*t and every other swear word you can think of.

The beer was ready for the weekend. Gassed and tasted great. I left it connected to the beer tap ready to pack up and put in the car Saturday morning. Its now all over my pergola floor, and the 3 year old is in bed with a sore backside.

Dam

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeff f wrote:

shortie i can see the young fella having a ball jumping up and down in all the froth the warm beer made as it hit the concrete

looks like its heinie keg time

Ditto Jeff.

Henieken keg looking the goods.

Maybe they can be new sponsors :P

Angus

shortie wrote:

Dam sh*t and every other swear word you can think of.

The beer was ready for the weekend. Gassed and tasted great. I left it connected to the beer tap ready to pack up and put in the car Saturday morning. Its now all over my pergola floor, and the 3 year old is in bed with a sore backside.

Dam

hahah thats karma for hanging shit on my pajero hahah your next benno rofl!:laugh:

Beefa wrote:

Is there any rules or laws for that matter inregards to the wearing of pfd's for this weekend and just in general?

Cheers

Heath

Beefa,

As a kayak is not a registered boat, there is no requirement to wear a jacket, or indeed carry any safety gear, except the general safety obligation. BUT the General safety obligation basically states if something happens, and an item of gear would have prevented it / reduced the risk of it, you should have had it! (hows that for a crap law!)

Safest is to carry all gear as if a registered boat.

I would also suspect that Steve's insurance is likely to require a PDF at hand.

yep im so pumped! even though i have everything allready sorted i will do it again! cause im a figity bastard when it comes to this sorta shit, luckly the misses is going out so i can crank up the footy and have a beer or 12 and chillax!

shortie wrote:

woo hoo no more sleeps. just a long restless night.

Never fear i have beer.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: ah you get the point... ;)

*cough cough*... sorry, i thought you said things break on toyotas...:blink:

wait til august mate, IF you are coming that is and IF yiou want to christen your 4WD properly...

so i have given the credit card a hiding, and now have a reasonable collection of g-vibes, spinnerbaits and a few different plastics and an ice jig, as recommended by others. however, after reading the latest report from hinze (thanks rocket) i think i should have just bought a few more shrimp traps!

will there by shrimp available angus?

TerryH wrote:

Well, since everyone is going to be trolling Purple boomerangs, I guess I will have to bust out a different deep diver :D

2 different colours at 2 different depths and 1 in the hand ready to cast, the joy of a hobie:laugh:

Heath

one rod used at one time i think it is. you are allowed to have multiple rods set up but only allowed to use one at a time.

so for example im bringig to combos.

stradic 1000 and my 1-2kg stick

and hopefuly Dans TP and anthonys 2-3kg rod ;)

my rod will be set up with spinners and the borrowed combo will have g vibes on it.

then its as simple as picking what to use:blink: :blush: :woohoo:

kriso wrote:

kriso wrote:
fishyman wrote:
kriso still any left?

ill take one :)

no worries mate that leaves 2 outa the 5 left

1x me (kriso)

1x terry h

1x fishy man

sorry guys all taken now,

1x me

1x terry H

1x fishy man

1x User name taken

1x Lozzel

cheers fellas

hey fellas they turned up yesterday and they look awesome!

Archived