Clarrie Hall 2nd place

Dec

Well me and John Scofeild had a good prefish getting heaps of fish and finding some good schooled fish:) . Saturday we started fishing at 5:30 first fish came at 6am with John with a 34cm then next cast me with a 41cm bass:woohoo: . After a few more fish and alot of hours we moved to another spot we found in the prefish. John got a 43cm Bass on fly so I got my fly rod out and we had a great time getting about 20 fish on fly and upgrading my PB on fly to a 41cm bassB) . We then went in at 4:30. Next day we went straight to the same spot and after one good hit on surface we went back to fly. John got another 43cm fish and a heap of other rats and headed in at 10am. Packed up went to the presentation to get runner up team. Then the raffle where I got the last 15 tickets so they started calling out prizes and after a while I got one then another then another then another then the last ticket gets called out GREEN D 100 that’s me and in this one I won a Shimano Calcutta baitcaster reel:woohoo: but the best prize I got was my TT lures prize pack.:lol:

End results our group of freinds

Team 1 TT lures "Snakes in the grass" Gareth and Robo no placing

Team 2 TT lures "Gorillas in the mist" Pete and Dan no placing

Team 3 TT lures "There's no time for silliness" Me and John 2nd place

Team 3 TT lures "Raging Kanowski's" Steve and Jamie 1st place and Jamie geting 2nd place in Angler division

All fish caught on Fly, Jackall, Switchblades 1/8 and prototype 1/4's and Plastics.

Also the winner individual angler got his fish on TT switchblades. [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/A.jpg

Onya dec

And fishyman it will be hard to target them with fly deep without a sounder but if you have one on your yak I will follow you not looking forward to fishing a dam close to winter without a sounder on a loaner yak

Well the fish were biting early on the banks eating just about anything and as the day got later their were still fish on the banks but mostly small. So schooled fish were the go, they were schooling in 15-25ft just out from the lilies if you fly fish the schooled fish loved them. The best places to fish were if you turn left up the creek over the weed barrier. Or if you turn right from the boat ramp on the first bank that you get to as it turns a corner along the lilies there was schooled fish all around their. But fish were everywhere these are just the places we fished but if you went anolg the lilies I am sure you could find some good shows of fish. Also there was an early surface bite with some of the big fish caught on it even the biggest fish of the weekend at 437mm coming from surface.

So have you ever fished their plastic man.

Dec wrote:

Well the fish were biting early on the banks eating just about anything and as the day got later their were still fish on the banks but mostly small. So schooled fish were the go, they were schooling in 15-25ft just out from the lilies if you fly fish the schooled fish loved them. The best places to fish were if you turn left up the creek over the weed barrier. Or if you turn right from the boat ramp on the first bank that you get to as it turns a corner along the lilies there was schooled fish all around their. But fish were everywhere these are just the places we fished but if you went anolg the lilies I am sure you could find some good shows of fish. Also there was an early surface bite with some of the big fish caught on it even the biggest fish of the weekend at 437mm coming from surface.

So have you ever fished their plastic man.

yeah we fished there once dec no where your talking about we mainly used spinnerbaits jackalls and got one on surface we will be there soon to suss it out for the bass electric By the way I have bass vampires and striper 4 sinking line so I will try them but I am not the best caster with a fly rod

cheers stu

Archived