New PB and a good session NPD 28-5-08

Dinodadog

Well finaly after 4 years I have a new PB bass from NPD. My previous PB was 56.5cm and now I have moved up to 57cm. I have caught heaps of 54,55,56cm and one 56.5cm and now a ripper at 57cm, caught on a gold vortex s/bait with a smoke slider grub on the stinger hook.

Started off the morning at Macgavins picked up a few small bass just legal,mate got a 49cm special and the other mate got a few just legal fish also. One mate had to go home at 8.30am so the other mate and I headed over to Bullocky Rest for a few casts. I changed to the gold vortex s/bait to try for a yella and on the 2nd cast got into a 46cm bass. I said to my mate this lure seems to be doing the job, when wack and I am on again andits a good one. After a hard fought tassle through the grass this ripper of a fish appears, put it on the mat and its a new PB at 57cm was I stoked. We moved around a bit casting and walking and getting several more nice fish. If I had the stamina I would of been back out there this arvo. When it looks like rain its a good place to be.

Finished with 16 bass mate got 9 other mate 3

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

57CM [img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/hhh_002.JPG

post-1453-144598459215_thumb.jpg

Angus it makes you feel gooooooooood

Mangler thanks Matt

Namyau I keep a couple of 40cm every so often, let the big momas go

Fishyman times a wastin

Dan Bullocky Rest is a good starting place

Ellicat I got told I was a good boy yesterday, seen the doc and have lost another 2.5kg

Chubbstar the wife reakons the fish get all the passion she miss's out

Rocket I'll get one oneday

Dinodadog wrote:

Lee no mate I can't the new stick to NPD it might get dirty. I'll give it a go Fri at Big W

Dan donut mon at lake macdonald and ripper day today

Oh no, a new rod looking like its used :P I'm sure lee would love to hear of stonker NPD bass caught on a rod he made though :)

Top session mate, you continue to amaze me just how frequently you rake in these quality fish.

Do you ever have a poor fishing day?? haha

Edit: Dino I wonder if you saw me broken down near lake macdonald on my way to sunstate hobie :blush:

Archived