$10, $20, $30, $40 Rods @ Anaconda

Nastymind

Just a heads up guys and gals.

Anaconda is running a clearance sale on selected rods and there are some real bargains to be found.

I just finished stocking up at the Logan store and came across some rippers.

eg. Shakespeare roller tip game rods with gimble butt - $30 and $40.

Also, various graphite rods.

There are four sellout price points of $10, $20, $30 and $40.

Every stores stocks will vary and change as refills are required.

As i said, these are overstocks from out the back so stock quantities are unknown and can change throughout the sale.

See you there!

Michael

I saw a couple of 1 piece spinning rods, there was a okuma halogen 7' rod for $20 and I saw some mojiko iron bark spinning ones for just $10. I think anyone looking for cheap baitcasters to throw around should have a look, the 1 piece mojiko ironbark rods are going for just $10 and I saw some pfleuger trion rods i think for $40. this was at anaconda everton park...

1 piece mojiko ironbark baitcasters were going for $10 (rrp. about $59 i think),

link here

and some cheap 2 piece shakespeare rod (fibreglass)(rrp about $25). Those were the 2 that I remember, might be one or 2 others floating around, but if you don't mind a 1 piece 7 foot rod, the mojiko is worth a look at.

I just went, Picked up a shakespeare graphite 7" 2-4kg spinning rod for $20, rrp is about 60 i think. Aswell as a few camping bits and pieces at half price.

For all the fellas out there that like (or need) a bit of extra room in a sleeping bag, got an extra large one for $25. PLenty of room to stretch out and still stay cozy inside.

Well I'm just back.

Bought myself a pflueger 2-5kg baitcaster in 5'6" - My favourite size rod!

I also picked up a couple of shakespere powerplays in 3-6kg also 5'6" baitcasters for $10 each. For a cheap rod they are great (I've got one already, that I broke the tip off).

Had a 7' Okuma 2-5kilo spinning rod in my hot little hand to, until I saw they had sleeping bags on special as well, so ditched the Okuma in favour of a decent sized sleeping bag 100cm wide - yew bewdy. Picked up some $7 camping chairs for the kids, could not carry anymore, so called it a day.

Best $100 I have dropped in a while.

Sorry Michael, but all of this from the Enogera store, to far to come down to yours from Caboolture!

Dan,

The Pflueger fits my scorpion fine. Forgot to try the Daiwa, but yes the daiwa does have a particularly wide base, and the pflueger is narrow, so it might not fit.

But I bought the Pflueger for the Scorpion, the daiwa lives on my Jarvis Walker.

Archived