Arvo Jindalle / Fig Tree pocket session

Nitris

Hi all,

Put boat in today at Jindalle boat ramp around 3pm. Got 2 prawns off the pontoon castnetting, thought to myself that was 2 more then last time. Went to the other side of river and did some more netting there. Got enough after a while, so thought id try a bit down stream at Figtree pocket. Achored up along a rocky shore with deep holes. Has a live prawn on light gear cast near rocks, and i Put a frozen anchovi on other rod with heavier sinker and gang hooks and cast into the dropoff towards middle of river. Nothing but catfish on the anchovi all arvo, not a touch on a live prawn. Got a double hookup on both rods when i put anchovi on both. Great sunset too...

Still a great way to spend an arvo.

Travis [img size=350]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/DSC02714s.jpg

post-3112-144598461829_thumb.jpg

bootyinblue wrote:

Certainly beats sitting in District Court listening to a legal team try and paint a rapist as a respectable member of the community who was the product of a troubled upbringing!

Well done on your prawn philosophy. I love the half full glass scenario.

Yeh.... thats gotta be hard to watch!!! :angry:

bootyinblue wrote:

Certainly beats sitting in District Court listening to a legal team try and paint a rapist as a respectable member of the community who was the product of a troubled upbringing!

i woulda skipped the capsicum spary and gone straight for the gloc with this flea of society.:angry:

bootyinblue wrote:

cant smack them with a brick and you cant set them on fire pity what the world is coming to :(

well done with the prawns mate excelent looking bait makes you wonder why they dont get eaten sometimes :unsure: beutifull sunset to :)

jason

Nitris wrote:

Hey tomca i remember u from another site fishnet or something.. u had a post in there a year ago for getting some prawns at Jindalle and getting some bream. I remembe this as it is my local.

Yeah mate, this is a great site in comparison. I've got a little mustard coloured Kevlacat, so say g'day if you see me. I'll be out for fish tomorrow, probably around Horace Park on the Corinda side

tomca wrote:

Nitris wrote:
Hey tomca i remember u from another site fishnet or something.. u had a post in there a year ago for getting some prawns at Jindalle and getting some bream. I remembe this as it is my local.

Yeah mate, this is a great site in comparison. I've got a little mustard coloured Kevlacat, so say g'day if you see me. I'll be out for fish tomorrow, probably around Horace Park on the Corinda side

too easy mate. I usually in my 375 stacer 20hp yamaha and im the one with the dreadlocks B) , wil defently say hi if i cu.

And this site is way better that that other weak ass excuse of a site. :laugh:

Archived