Hinze Dam charter / guided fish

Feral

Aaron H confirming - He rand me tonight and is really keen so book him in for a canoe,rod and shrimp.

He has been moving house and doesn't have the internet on yet. He says he misses you guys. Especially you feral.:kiss:

Hey Aaron - welcome back - you got some catch up reading to do. I forgot to tell you there is a BYO BBQ afterwards.

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/03/16 05:49

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll stick with the trusty live shrimp on a paternoster, about 1m from shrimp to sinker. I am not going to fret to much about catching fish, I'll be letting Alex drive so it will probably be tourist time. Maybe I'll chuck in a couple of minnows to troll with.

Yeah, me & james will have canoes, they're being provided with our charter. Man, its going to look pretty good with australianfishing armarda out there on sunday!:laugh:

They may have to close off the dam for the day, just for us!

looking forward to trying out new rod and reel and a handful of new lures! Its gonna be awesome!:woohoo:

Angus wrote:

[

Everyone: We thought to make it a little bit compeititive without really being so, we will chuck in a couple of BRC caps for the longest and best bass of the day. I wont go into that anymore as it will just be a discression thing.

See y'all there.

Angus

As you know im due for some fish so i will probably win as well as the fact its my birthday on that day making me a pisces with the symbol of two fish im all over that dam like a cheap suit.

also how big be those nile perch you reckon could grab a massive feed since they must be killed?

Hey Ray :P :P :P and here's one for Alex:P. You can tell Alex the cloves are off!:evil:

And about the dust - you'll be eating my dust on the score board!:woohoo:

OZ - there's no prizes for the requiring sympathy. I'll give you a Happy birthday wave from the podium.:laugh:

Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/03/14 19:23

TerryH wrote:

That's right! So watch out! :woohoo: By the way, what sort of motors do these boats have?

'Kota's 35's on the canoes from memory, dunno what he has on the tinnies, his own tinnie runs a 24 volt 65 'kota, but I would hazard the units for the punters will probably be 44's or 55's. (12 Volt)

Angus wrote:

Lozzel: Jeff had to pull out. But Terry took his place. Once place spare in his boat if you were keen?

Angus

Thanks for the invite BUT still in process of moving house . this week-end is UNPACKING and sorting out. :angry:

Should be ok for meet & greet day I hope.

jeff f wrote:

Angus wrote:
Lozzel: Jeff had to pull out. But Terry took his place. Once place spare in his boat if you were keen?

Angus

SPEWING BIG TIME

bloody dead relatives bloody funerals #$@&*^&&&3$667%3#@2

Don't worry jeff I'll catch them for you!

Lozzel wrote:

Brian, If there is a prize for CATTIES, OZTRAV will win hands down. :P He is the cattie king remember. :laugh:

TRAVIS happy birthday for sat :kiss: , only wish I could be there :( Sounds like a fun day :cheer:

dude no kissing :blink:

brian my girlfriend has the patience she is bringing a harry potter book of some persuasion me ill be enjoying her not whingeing excellent :woohoo: :woohoo: so i can concentrate on kicking ass

jeff sorry to hear you cant come i have been trying to cast that baitcaster you gave me but it ussually cast birdnest leave for ten minutes clear birdnest cast birdnest leave ten mins so on and so forth

Brian D wrote:

Aaron H confirming - He rand me tonight and is really keen so book him in for a canoe,rod and shrimp.

He has been moving house and doesn't have the internet on yet. He says he misses you guys. Especially you feral.:kiss:

<br><br>Post edited by: Brian D, at: 2007/03/16 05:49

Hey Aaron - welcome back - you got some catch up reading to do. I forgot to tell you there is a BYO BBQ afterwards.

Ok guys, this is the absolute final list.

Dome and Gerty got grounded so yeah :P

But Terry has decided to come.

1. Travis & Rowena. - Canoe

2. Angus Gorrie & Tanya Long & Natalie Long - Canoe

3. John Petrie & Buck Byron - Canoe

4. Andrew Kennedy & Alex Kennedy.- Canoe

5. James Wahry & Ash Anderson - Canoe

6. Timbo & Nelson Corbett - Canoe

7. Graham P & Ray Kennedy- Tinny.

8. Aaron H & Terry H - Tinny

9. Brian Dawson & Chris & Peirre - Cannonball.

See Y'all at 7:00am (some earlier :P ) on sunday.

Angus

Post edited by: Angus, at: 2007/03/16 09:39

adventure_angler wrote:

hey angus, just wanted to make sure u have me down for 1 of steves rods as i was gonna buy a new rod today but decided against it after hearing of some specials coming up soon.

if i cud use 2 of steves rods that wud be even better, but i will really need 1.

thanks mate!

-nelson-

Relax adventure_ angler - Steve will bring heaps of Rods - it's all part of the price.

Archived