State of Origin Begins

shortie

Everyone that counts is here, setup and drinking.

Prawns and oyster for afternoon snackies.

Here so far are:

Lozzel and Glenda

Richard and Kate

Brian D

Maxi

Prof

Rayke.

The river looks great. some boats are launched.

Best of all the beer is cold.

Permits are available at the caravan park.

OK, I've lost couple of lures chasing bream next to the rocks, they look a bit shy around here so I am looking forward to geting the boat moving. I launched it, parked it then went back to drinking beer and talking crap. (I'm good at that).

I think we'll might start up river looking for a lazy bream, sleepy flatty and some whiting.

i just got back, and let me tell you, friday night was 1 of the best night i've had in a bloody long time, this should be done every few weeks i reckon, it was just that bloody good, finally got to put some mugs to the names too, this is what AFO is all about. for those of you that didn't or couldn't make this event, you missed out on a bloody great time. smack em up trav lmao.

LOST

Gday AFOers,i seem to have lost Friday night and a fair bit of Saturday morning,if anyone knows where they are please send me a pm

how i didnt break my boat,rods or myself i have know idea

big Congrats to the boys for organising a top weekend,i fully enjoyed myself {i think i did anyway}

big sorry to anyone i annoyed Friday night

cant wait until the next one

oh yeh i forgot GO THE BLUES

yeah scrote i think malcom has them.... although he only seem to be around when the bourbon is out... some funny looking bloke is always there when hes not around tho ....

im glad you dropped that kegga in the harbour mate, the new rod looks good at my house :laugh: giz a yell when you want to road test those new blades

Trav

not much to say . Good time, great event,great company, sorry if I appeared unsocial but old bugger has to get beauty sleep,Thanks AFO and NCF for great event.

Only weighed in one fish, lost a few lures, scored a 2 piece

loomis, ( Used to be one piece)Will post some photos when I get my computer working am using wifes and it has a stupid trackball thingy.

Cheers

Ray

i'm like scrote.

lost

a quite a few hrs of Friday night.

i remember getting the dog and the mrs going to bed .

i remember pouring a bourbon .

then blank blank blank.

2 guys carrying me home .fuzzy and a second or 2 .

then back to blank.

i got filled in saterday morning on the blanks bits .lmao.

got up around 10 am ish to see scrote putting his boat in ,very entertaining to a hungover person.

funny ****

would have even been funnier if hed got it in the water first attempt davo.... off the side of ramp with strap still on , no bungs in, motor bracket still on, as it was on the third attempt he got it straight but had to pull back out to do the minor adjustments .. funny as !!!!!

Archived