Fishing Tackle Clearance Garage Sale

alex1

Just in.

I got some clearance jig heads, about 250 packets

also about 200+ packs of plastics, anything from worms, prawns and 5", 7" plastics

a few hundred hard bodies suitable for bream, bass,

a couple of downriggers and a set of small craft outriggers.

found a heap of 5'6" graphite rods with cork grips at $20 ea.

heaps of chrome slugs for macks and tuna [ 200+ ]

I'll set up a few garden chairs so you guys can have a chat and get to know each other.

see you tomorrow

thurs. 4pm to 7 pm

69 latimer rd logan village qld.

don't forget you guys get first pick!

ad in jimboomba times and beaudesert times for any one else.

if you can't make it thurs. see you sat 19/12/09 8am to 2pm

AFO can get in early at 7am.

must have password

password : AFO

Hi guys and girls,

reading the last post I just want to clarify to you that this is NOT the tackle sale to end all sales.

I don't want anybody getting the wrong idea.

If you are expecting a tackle show you will be dissapointed!

If you you want to try your luck and get something you can use at a very good price you will be pleased!

I am just a one man small business and have a fair bit of tackle that's taking up 1/2 my garage.

All I can say is that it will probably be better than most garage sales if you are after fishing tackle.

cheers

Alex

Bugger - I got off work early, emmmm what to do.. I know let's go to LV and see if there's a new rod for my yak

Heaps of rods, reels,combos, kids combos,nets, gaffs,jigging rods,brand name hooks,sinkers,electric outboards 44lb and 54 lb thrust,cane creels,snorkels, masks and flippers,waders all sizes, heaps of polarized sunglasses,fuglies, trolling lures,spinnerbaits,hard bodies, soft plastics,jig heads,mono lines most sizes, Aust. made tackle boxes, graphite rods,travel bags, crab bait clips, crab bait pockets, smoker dust, fly rods, fly reels, led headlamps, led camping lights, s/s mesh filleting gloves, fish measuring rulers, shapening stones, binding threads, eva grips,live bait buckets, glow sticks by the box,floats,heaps of chrome slugs, crocs [ med size only left ]and more.

Do you do sample bags?

To save time, how about mixed boxs.

I scored two yak rods for $20 each, realy stoked

Some marlin lures, some mack lures, some bass lures, for $5

Got a couple of timber wolf lures for $5

Got a rod tube for $5 and a shrimp tramp for $5

If you want sinkers, kids combos, some brownings combos, nets, cheap bait casters, some cool reels even some good fly reels - here's where to go. While stocks last that is.

Good bargins Alex, thanks.

Brian D wrote:

What time do you open Saturday Alex? I've been thinking about a few things I missed.

Hey Brian,

Alex posted up from 7am for entry with the secret code word. I am going to head over and have a look around that time.

You will have to use your new found detective skills to locate the secret code word though.

Hi Brian,

what did you forget? you just about cleaned me out!

only joking. plenty of stuff left for sat.

official garage sale 8 am to 2 pm.

AFO members secret password

write it down.

got a pen?

are you ready?

don't forget!

7 am password

password : B F O

thanks for your kind comments and I hope you all got a bargain or two

Alex

Hey Alex thanks for opening up your house to us and you gear thanks.From my point of view he has bit for every one.Just a quick question Alex did or do have any of those browing rod's left a I woundn't mind one something like late little pink one you and my misses has.One last thing thank's for the beer to very much needed.Good to see some regular faces to

cheers dassa

Hi dassa,

mate , I'll have a look if I can get one for you. I don't have any left but I might find one. I'll let you know.

On another note I want to say that I've never met such a bunch of friendly people.

Every one introduced themselves to me and each other and were very friendly !.

thanks again for all that showed up !

Alex

was a good arvo ,almost line a social :)

i wasn't going to go down as i had no $,but i wanted to look .

i got fishing outriggers and canoe outriggers confused and that what i wanted to look at and why i went down,came home with a rod tube ,thanks to a nice fellow :).

was lots good of stuff and friendly people etc.

well me and dagz got what we want sorted etc and its now pay day ,so we going back down Saturday to grab some bargains ,since there there etc.

going to gram some snorkel, goggles and flippers for the kids for xmass.

that should counter buying fishing gear and keep every1 happy .:)

thanks to alex for putting thursday night and the bargains etc :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived