Fishing Tackle Clearance Garage Sale

alex1

[This post was approved by admin.]

ALL NEW GEAR, CHEAP!

SAT. 19/12/2009 LOGAN VILLAGE QLD.

!!! AFO MEMBERS GET FIRST PICK !!!!

Heaps of rods, reels,combos, kids combos,nets, gaffs,jigging rods,brand name hooks,sinkers,electric outboards 44lb and 54 lb thrust,cane creels,snorkels, masks and flippers,waders all sizes, heaps of polarized sunglasses,fuglies, trolling lures,spinnerbaits,hard bodies, soft plastics,jig heads,mono lines most sizes, Aust. made tackle boxes, graphite rods,travel bags, crab bait clips, crab bait pockets, smoker dust, fly rods, fly reels, led headlamps, led camping lights, s/s mesh filleting gloves, fish measuring rulers, shapening stones, binding threads, eva grips,live bait buckets, glow sticks by the box,floats,heaps of chrome slugs, crocs [ med size only left ]and more.

I will post address and my mob. a few days before

alex

Hi guys,

there's no catch. I supply bait & tackle shops and I've got too much stuff piled up and need some room back in my garage.

I'm going to advertise in the local paper. Start will be 8 am but AFO members will be able to get in from 6.30 am. or if I can manage it I'll try to give you first choice on friday arvo or even make private viewings before then if you're really keen.[ as long as I can manage to have it organised sooner].

cheers Alex

Hi guys,

It looks like I'll be able to give you a prewiew on thursday night

from 4 pm till 7 pm.

I will confirm it by tues. 15/12/09

I did receive a few phone numbers from interested people but I didn't call

anyone because I want everybody to have a fair chance so there's no need to get snotty.

If you have any particular question or are after something specific give me a call on

alex

Hi guys and girls,

confirmed!!!!

AFO members, family and friends only

thursday night 17/12 4pm till 7 pm.

come and meet other fellow AFO members

and maybe pick up some cheap xmas presents.

$2 sausage sizzle incl. can of drink

69 latimer rd. Logan Village 4207

Alex

Archived