Lemax Report Of The Month Nominations - May 2010

Angus

Lemax Report Of The Month Nominations - May 2010

Please make your Report Of The Month nominations for May 2010 here.

Please follow the stipulated entry format for these nominations.

Anglers Username:

Date Of Report:

URL Link to report:

Why do you think this deserves to win?:

Remember this thread is for nominations only, if you wish to discuss the report nominated this can be done in report itself.

Good luck

In response to a few queries on how these reports will be judged by the judging panel, a list of criteria has been made below:

* Quality Of Writing.

* Quality Of Fish Caught.

* Quality Of Photo's.

* Quality of information in the report.

* Entertainment value.

* Members overall report contribution.

The Team

AFO

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to make a nomination for ROTM to:

Anglers Username: nufinspecial

Date Of Report: 18/05/10

URL Link to report: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/10-all-brisbane-rivers-and-creeks-reports/265617-night-out-with-friends-2-sunday-16th-may

Why do you think this deserves to win?: first report from a very new member. Well written and a fantastic nights fishing to boot. Good pics as well.

I would like to nominate Nufinspecial for ROTM

URL Link to report: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/10-all-brisbane-rivers-and-creeks-reports/265617-night-out-with-friends-2-sunday-16th-may

Going home from that AWESOME NIGHT! Nufinspecial said he was going to write a report but i never thought it was going to be this good of a read! >< he worked so hard on this report late night typing bro i was there to witness it! :laugh: :laugh: gj aye, hope you get it bro.

qbkami

Anglers Username: YoYo

Date Of Report: 16 May 2010

URL Link to report: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/9-north-coast-reports/265285-the-adventures-of-yoyo--yak-mac

A real thrill to finally achieve goal of catching a mackeral in my Kayak, a PB mack and then a PB Lizard later in the day in a competely diff location. Big day fishing !

I try to be as descriptive as i can with gear and techniques, i learn alot of the others on the site so hopefully others can get an idea about some things thru my reports.

Kreel

11/05/2010

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/58-open-ocean-reports/264485-62cm-trevally-bait-11-may-2010

Kreel deserves to win this as it is an exceptionally well writen report (with exceptional grammer and punctuation use) which features some fantastic fish, brilliant photos and a bit of Kreel's own special brand of what he calls "humour" :blink: . It was a very enjoyable report to read.

I quite liked nuffin's post-

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/10-all-...ds-2-sunday-16th-may

Why do you think this deserves to win?: old skool breaky creek fishin,land based to boot with pics, refreshing to see some new blood.

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/10-all-...ds-2-sunday-16th-may

Why do you think this deserves to win?: very captivating read. certainly got my adrenaline pumping through my body as i was reading this. an inspiring post i have to say the least. something different and something new

• 2 weeks later...

Anglers Username: YoYo

Date Of Report: 16 May 2010

URL Link to report: www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/9-north...res-of-yoyo--yak-mac

Why he should win: Great report with very good descriptive pictures, concise precise and succinct. All done in a Yak out of his area and a PB. B)

Archived