Damiki Fish Of The Month Competition Winner - June 2010

AFO

** This thread discusses the content article: Damiki Fish Of The Month Competition Winner - June 2010 **

Congratulations to ellicat for winning the June 2010 Damiki Fish Of The Month Competition. Ellicat secured this award by capturing the longest Snapper (Pargus Auratrus) during the month of June.

Ellicat caught this awesome fish while on board with BucKat List Fishing Charters. The fish was caught on a 7 Inch GULP. The competition was tough last month with several sensational snapper being submitted. A reminder goes out to all those competing to check the entry requirements before submitting. There were several fish entered in the month of June that were highly competitive, but due to lack of correct entry format had to be demmed ineligible.

To view the enrty format for the monthly Fish Of The Month competition, please feel free to check out this thread:

www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/49-competitions

Well done to all the other members who submitted some great fish!

Good luck to all those competing!

A special thanks to the sponsor of this competition:

. Winner.jpg

Well done mate.

It was a tight one for sure!

Please can everyone take head of the admins notes in the future regarding submission format. It can be a pain being uncompromising on this at times, but as with terms and conditions for events etc, if the rules are bent once then its just shinnanagins.

Good luck to everyone competing this month with bream!

Angus

WooHoo ! :woohoo: B) Only took me 4 years :laugh:

Cheers for the cheers everyone. It's good news to get back to. There were a few anxious days, not to mention misleading and deceptive conduct with thread titles too...ya buggers :evil: :aussie:

The wife wanted to know who that dashing man is in the photo (she doesn't believe it's me :pinch: )

I said I'd show her my snapper if she showed me hers :laugh: (I have been away all week)

Archived