State Of Origin: Ready To Get Your Fish On?

Angus

Aw cant for wait this weekend.

Although ill be manning the HQ during the prescribed hours (make sure you check what those are as there is no gaurantee anyone will be there at other times) I do plan on squeezing in a lot of fishing.

As we will have the boat down there might dedicate some decent time to the flats chasing some big flatties.

Night time however I plan on hitting the numerous rock walls in the area for whatevers going.

Plan on putting aside some time for eating and a tiny bit for sleeping as well :P

Bring it on!

Has anyone seriously planned tactics etc for the event?

Angus

Yeah me and Nipper have a few plans up our sleeves, but pretty much the same as Davo, fish fish and fish during the day, have a bite to eat, have a kip for a few hours then hit the walls at night to annoy any critter that wants to jump on my line!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Looking forward to this one guys, :) have already made room in the car to bring home the shield!! :blink: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Bringing a few extra tarps in case the weather gods don't play fair!! :huh::huh: :woohoo:

Cheers :woohoo: :woohoo:

Angus wrote:

Aw cant for wait this weekend.

Although ill be manning the HQ during the prescribed hours (make sure you check what those are as there is no gaurantee anyone will be there at other times) I do plan on squeezing in a lot of fishing.

As we will have the boat down there might dedicate some decent time to the flats chasing some big flatties.

Night time however I plan on hitting the numerous rock walls in the area for whatevers going.

Plan on putting aside some time for eating and a tiny bit for sleeping as well :P

Bring it on!

Has anyone seriously planned tactics etc for the event?

Angus

given this a great deal of thought gus, takin the tinnie down wit 2 rods and a few lures and 2 cartons of teds. can't bloody wait :laugh:

Same plan as last year minus the heatbreaking news of getting pantsed by a sheila on the faltties after ive had 2 many beers on the last night to go bacj out in the boat and upgrade :ohmy:

More beer this year too me thinks... :blush:

few beers during the day sounds good

hit the walls at night ,think that a good idea too.

out of 2 night there i ,at least 1 night have a try on the walls .

so the amended plan is :

during the day ,fish and eat ,have a few beers .

during the night drink ,eat and sleep ,maybe have a night surf /walls session .

with a few bourbons or rums or scotch's ,but not to many i have to drive and am on a good behaviour bond from the boss .

Getting there about 8am friday and have this thing in the bag by about 8.30,if that fails fish all day have somthing to eat and fish all night.But if it rains I'll have some where dry to sleep like a cabin and if the fishing is quiet play silly little games with queenslanders tents :P:P snakes,spiders,and lizards :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Guys,

Well the boat is packed and so is the car.

It will be an early start in the Mornin, have to stop in Toowoomba to do some shopping (Things that we cant get outhere) :angry: and pick up some fishing gear :woohoo: then stop in Bris to call into work to see "BOSS MAN" ;);) just to keep him happy stay overnite there, Then down to BRUNS on wed mornin :woohoo: :woohoo:

Check in then prefish,So Glenda & I will see you all on Thursday for a drink or 2 Safe driving and have a good trip to all.

When are you getting there fri mal?? done a bit of rewiring and sorted through a poo load of fishing gear, down to tackle shop tom and im ready to go... thurs night will be changing up some trebs and oiling up some reels then im off at 2-3am fri

Travis wrote:

When are you getting there fri mal?? done a bit of rewiring and sorted through a poo load of fishing gear, down to tackle shop tom and im ready to go... thurs night will be changing up some trebs and oiling up some reels then im off at 2-3am fri

About 10am ish

Archived