Reef Charter , Who is interested

Lozzel

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lozzel, I dont know if there are BBQ's at the new spot, but we could move down the foreshore a bit, back towards where the other departure point was, but dunno about getting 10 or 15 parking spots anywhere that time of day.

Could always sneak back up to lake MacDonald!

faulked wrote:

ill happily swap a dozen eggs for breakfast brian gotta fill my belly before it wastes away<br><br>Post edited by: faulked, at: 2007/08/30 16:42

Jayson mate, my wife has her own chickens - no more eggs please. My shout guys. I'll cater for 6-8 breakies.

Nothing flash, just bacon egg & cheese toasted sanggers, enough to settle the tummy. Extra rashions for Boat 1.:)

Remember not too much milky coffee - just black coffee or tea.

Angus - how you gonna get to the pub for breakie?

The toaster might come in handy Lozzel but I'll be happy with bread and sauce.

Sounds like a plan Angus; I'll sus out a BBQ when I get there today and will get someone to post about it and the wether report from tony at Noosa Charters.

See you tonight for dinner. The rest I'll see in the morning at the boat.

Will be leaving after lunch today.

May the Fishing Gods be with us (Boat #2 anyway)

Lozzel wrote:

Sounds like a plan Angus; I'll sus out a BBQ when I get there today and will get someone to post about it and the wether report from tony at Noosa Charters.

See you tonight for dinner. The rest I'll see in the morning at the boat.

Will be leaving after lunch today.

May the Fishing Gods be with us (Boat #2 anyway)

Here here

DEPARTURE TIME DELAYED until 7:30

Lozzel just rang and asked me to post a notice that the departure time has been delayed until 7:30am. Finish time will be 12:30pm.

Apparently with the recent floods the bar has changed, and will not be safely navigable until this time.

Archived