AFO footy tipping Comp

shortie

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 3/8 for me - just saw that the Sharks beat the Dragons 16-10 so I am also eliminated from Last Man Standing.

Not a great on Friday night with 0/2. I REALLY need to stop tipping against my team the Broncos as I hate cheering against them and they win reasonable when I am not on them.

thats footy there must have been 5 forward passes that went unnoticed from the titans they threw them all night very untidy

:lol:

post-564-144598590141_thumb.jpg

The Broncos certainly looked more likely when they had ball in hand. They "mistaked" themselves out of the first half though.

:woohoo: :woohoo: hey Brian hw do you reckon your pussy cats are going to go this week with all the injuries??

I wont tell you who I'm tipping, but the Tigers have some good depth.

3 of our top run on forwards in Liam Fulton, Bryce Gibbs and cousin Gareth Ellis

3 of our top run on backs in Lote Tuquiri, Chris Lawrence and halfback Robert Lui

That is only half of our 12 man injury list, so depth is really being tested.

We'll turn up though and will still be a great game to watch. Beware the wounded tiger ;)

:woohoo: :woohoo: hey Brian hw do you reckon your pussy cats are going to go this week with all the injuries??

I wont tell you who I'm tipping, but the Tigers have some good depth.

3 of our top run on forwards in Liam Fulton, Bryce Gibbs and cousin Gareth Ellis

3 of our top run on backs in Lote Tuquiri, Chris Lawrence and halfback Robert Lui

That is only half of our 12 man injury list, so depth is really being tested.

We'll turn up though and will still be a great game to watch. Beware the wounded tiger ;)

hmmmm it is hard to tip against them with the current form. I think Benji has a lot to do with their success. He is playing some great football. I have not seen the Roosters play this year and can not really judge them. Has anybody else seen them play?

:woohoo: When you tip against your team it's a win whichever way the result comes in :woohoo:

Roooaaaarrrrrrr !

Probably should have adopted kriso's stated method of choosing which animal would win in the wild world :lol: :lol:

had a friend do that one year, he picked the first 7 games on which animal would win a life & death battle then flipped a coin to decide the 8th game. he won the comp and the $1000 cash prize

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here on Earth (unlike Dassa) I'll be having Pizza followed by Twisties and Philladelphia Cream Cheese washed down with Coke sitting in front of the box with Mitch...not talking to anybody else unless it is a dire emergency as usual. A quick dash out for a smoke and leak at half time.

Here on Earth (unlike Dassa) I'll be having Pizza followed by Twisties and Philladelphia Cream Cheese washed down with Coke sitting in front of the box with Mitch...not talking to anybody else unless it is a dire emergency as usual. A quick dash out for a smoke and leak at half time.

:ohmy: ellicat your poor arteries, at that rate you will end up in Hospital.. Water carrot lettuce sounds better :pinch: :P:)

watching NSW kick some ass

Dassa, I think he meant for the State of Origin rugby league, not netball (actually we're winning that too).

And don't NSW normally do something else with ass?

WINNERS ARE GRINNERS - AND MY CHEEKS ARE REALLY STARTING TO HURT FROM SMILING FOR 5 STRAIGHT YEARS ...........

Archived