Go The Mighty Blues

Manni79

I had to look at this post I had no idea what you meant by MIGHTY Blues. I don't think I've ever seen those two words together before.

Now I understand you're referring to the NSW football team - exactly where do you want them to go?

Good to see everyone is in the spirit..

[attachment=34847]hahaha.jpg[/attachment]

That's so wrong, glad she is a QLD supporter !! haha

only a mother or queenslander could love a head like that then again not even a mother would own up to having the spor of satin.

GO THE BLUES

Qld by 5 after the Blues go to sleep following a late field goal from Soward.

They've always been the ones I have enjoyed the most.....the ones where we wait until the end before delivering the death blow. :evil: :P

Dassa, I hope you don't bite your tongue off tonight after the punters give you heaps :whistle: :lol::lol:

Training for NSW state of origin team was delayed this morning after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. The Coach suspended training & called the police. After analysis forensic experts determined that the white substance, unfamiliar to most of the players, was not a drug - it was the try line.. Practice will resume today as Police decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break.

The first one says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered."

The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded."

The fourth one says, "I prefer NSW fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable."

Q. What do you have when 100 NSW fans are buried up to their necks in sand?

A. Not enough sand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Q. What's the difference between NSW and a jet engine?

A. A jet engine eventually stops whining.

Q. What do NSW fans and sperm have in common?

A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a NSW fan.

You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?

A. Shoot the NSW fan - twice.

Blues to win by 12 points, that's all !!!! :P

Manni Your confused Again :) ,2 weeks ago you were asking which side to fish for :whistle: :lol::lol:

Haha perhaps, however have registered with NSW :)

yea I know that, but, in "the Qlder`s Gospel" chapter 2,page 2,verse 2 it says "never let a Blue`s supporter off lightly" :lol::lol::)

Haha Tomca, a couple for ya !!

Q. How many QLD fans does it take to change a light bulb.

A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and a Manager to say that if the ref had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you hear that the Post Office has had to recall their latest stamps?

They had pictures of QLD players on them. People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

a body was found floating in the Brissy River. The deceased male was wearing fishnets, stiletto's, a gimp mask and blue jersey.

Police decided to remove the jersey and not mention it to the media to save the victims family any embarrassment

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!!! didnt take long for that lady boy paul gallon to blame the refs......maybe he should look a little closer to home.....NSW are a joke....queensland had it all over them tonight apart from a 10 minute period.....6 in a row here it comes yewwwwwwwwwwwww :woohoo: :lol:

Archived