Its upon us again.

kiwifisho

Jeez arnt you all full of chirp all of a sudden, can't blame you sheilas really as it's all you poor hopeless bros are good at.

Cheers

Ohhh Bro dont cry :lol::lol: How many times do i have to tell you, change that flag on your profile ;)

Ok Bro :lol::lol::P

Jeez arnt you all full of chirp all of a sudden, can't blame you sheilas really as it's all you poor hopeless bros are good at.

Cheers

Ohhh Bro dont cry :lol::lol: How many times do i have to tell you, change that flag on your profile ;)

To what a manly fern leaf?

''Yep'' Bro, Cuz, Oso,.....Now your on the rite track, change it to a fern look ''loads'' better CUZZZZ :lol::lol::lol:;)

"Waltzing Matilda" :dry: :pinch: :lol::lol:

Cheers

''Yep'' Bro, Cuz, Oso,.....Now your on the rite track, change it to a fern look ''loads'' better CUZZZZ :lol::lol::lol:;)

Yea mate that Waltzing Matilda thing must scare the crap outa the All Blacks :lol::huh::huh::P

Kiwi ;)

Cheers

Yea mate that Waltzing Matilda thing must scare the crap outa the All Blacks :lol::huh::huh::P

Kiwi ;)

Yep that scared ''Fishingnut'' away, he has gone quite now :ohmy: :lol::lol:

Not going to argue with idiots, you will only drag me down to your level and beat me with experience

Idiots No, Experience Yes, Beat me YES, your level thats 2 low for us....CUZZZ B)

Cheers

KIWIBOY

Not going to argue with idiots, you will only drag me down to your level and beat me with experience
Mate u need to stop hating :(

kiwi ;)

You need a tissue, no hate here MATE just some banter between a fantastic country with afew feral imports.... :lol:

We are all ''imports'' of some form, look back on history where you came from, theres alot of mixed races on AFO so i would be very ''careful'' on the words you use calling us ''FERAL IMPORTS''..... Give you a guess where your from, along time ago a boat came from ''ENGLAND'' :dry: ..... You work the rest out fishingnut ;)

Congratulations to the kiwis - professional as always. Not a bad game from the wallabies, who matched the kiwis in most areas except defence, goalkicking and enthusiasm. Take away the 7 points for the try from a knock-on, the 6 points from Justin Bieber's piss poor goalkilcking and you have 23 all. Bring on the workd cup.

Congratulations to the kiwis - professional as always. Not a bad game from the wallabies, who matched the kiwis in most areas except defence, goalkicking and enthusiasm. Take away the 7 points for the try from a knock-on, the 6 points from Justin Bieber's piss poor goalkilcking and you have 23 all. Bring on the workd cup.
Spose u gotta look at the bright side as always lol :lol::lol: . Mate the Wannabies were never in it realistically, just accept the fact that they aint anywhere near the mark.

kiwi ;)

Well done my brothers, just like everything we always win, wallabies never had a chance B)

kia kaha ko mana ''New Zealand'' proud to be Kiwi ;)

Cheers

Darren

• 3 weeks later...

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Spose u gotta look at the bright side as always lol :lol::lol: . Mate the Wannabies were never in it realistically, just accept the fact that they aint anywhere near the mark.

kiwi ;)

Archived