You Have Been Spotted!

Angus

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Do$tylz wrote:

I'm amazed that I'm still yet to spot any craft with these stickers. I'm gonna have to man up and get some stickers soon as well.

get a huge one and stick it on the front of your s2000 man it will add 100hp to your car its better then nos hahhaha jks:P

namyau wrote:

Do$tylz wrote:
I'm amazed that I'm still yet to spot any craft with these stickers. I'm gonna have to man up and get some stickers soon as well.

get a huge one and stick it on the front of your s2000 man it will add 100hp to your car its better then nos hahhaha jks:P

hahah. big spray jobbie..

• 2 months later...

bootyinblue wrote:

Not exactly AFO stickers... and not exactly a boat either, but I thought this was a pretty good spot anyway!

(notice the sneaky camera pic taken from under my arm as they were crossed. I might make a covert yet.. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/31_08_08_1142_AFO.jpg

i would be guessing that car belongs to mr phil from BOZO lure company! a good supporter of AFO!

• 1 month later...

bootyinblue wrote:

Tues 21st October 2008

White Prado with AFO and Triple J sticker on back

Single male driver

Benno, you are being watched...!

Apart from the usual suspects at NPD I've only ever spotted one other AFO sticker on a car.

That was about Febuary this year at Clayfield or there abouts, seen an 80's model white single cab 4x4 Hilux with a AFO sticker on it. Was pretty much what convinced me to go googling to find this site.

Archived