Yet to confirm

Kmcrosby

Tyrion

Malcom

It is open to family and freinds as well

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys didn't want to hijack this thread with my popping comment, I will have it on board and if we go near any spots I will pop, but main focus will definately be the speedsters, but if I can tease one up and then get it on a stickbait would be awesome. Looking forward to meeting some of the guys on the site and putting faces to the names, but mainly just a good excuse to get away from work (and Toowoomba).

Andrew

Guys didn't want to hijack this thread with my popping comment, I will have it on board and if we go near any spots I will pop, but main focus will definately be the speedsters, but if I can tease one up and then get it on a stickbait would be awesome. Looking forward to meeting some of the guys on the site and putting faces to the names, but mainly just a good excuse to get away from work (and Toowoomba).

Andrew

Hey mate. I would love to learn how to pop with you guys. Just started using stick bait and having more luck than i ever had.i would love to learn from some one who has actually done it alot and had luck. I got a few tuna at peel on saturday on stick mate so i know they work in bay. Can you let me know which ones would work for mack and big gt's

Shane

There will be a few using lures no doubt we'll see how the bait fairs against them they can always fall back on to the standard qoute of its more fun using lures its not about how many or how big the fish you catch B)

Hope you are okay Mark? its not right these blokes talking about popping to a dyed in the wool bait man like youself. should make it a contest on the trip between the poppers and the baiters to see who comes up tops. :lol:

Updated list for social

Hokianga

Madmullet

Fishingmania

GaryC

Sharklady

Zano15

RyanG45

Kamarshark

Asshley

Basstracker

Darcy

Brithepom

Dassa

Daveylad

Davodinkum

Moparkevuk

Youngfella

Aussie123

Neal82

Crazywalrus

Tugger

Cobiakid

Serguht

Bipolar

Shane69

Eug

Manni79

Stradiebrad

Greenmachine

Damien2rad

Onthechew

Plasticfantastic

Azza

Haines490slc

Jnewy

Baptism

Yet to confirm

Kmcrobsy

Travis

Malcom

Tyrion

Youngy to drop in for the evening saturday

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Tugger and all,

Unfortunately I am out for this, and not due to the baby (who is doing really well - growing QUICKLY!!) but because I will have my parents staying after their overseas trip. Re-stumping under the house with the old fella - hopefully the house remains standing!!!!

Have a great Xmas all and I'll be eagerly following the progress of this trip - good luck on the macks and blacks!!!!

Just spooled up my overhead with 50lb so I can drag a marlin up beside the S.S. Walrus :woohoo:

Very much looking forward to this trip. I've already made sure I don't have to work on the Friday so I can be there early to help set up. Hoping the weather plays ball :)

Sounds good Gary.

Learn how to tie a plait now and you will be set.

Make sure you use a good quality ball bearing swivel otherwise setup a wind on leader.

Lance

I was wondering if im able to bring my son if we wanted to go ... also we would be coming down from bribie island would some1 be able to ferry us across as we dont have a car or boat

:)

Both you and your son and anyone else you wish to bring along are more than welcome to come down for the weekend.

If you get to one of the local ramps someone should be able to pick you all up and take you to the camp ground.

I was wondering if im able to bring my son if we wanted to go ... also we would be coming down from bribie island would some1 be able to ferry us across as we dont have a car or boat

:)

Both you and your son and anyone else you wish to bring along are more than welcome to come down for the weekend.

If you get to one of the local ramps someone should be able to pick you all up and take you to the camp ground.

Just make sure to get some phone numbers ahead of time :lol:

There was a guy that showed up at the last one late and couldn't reach the contact over on the island so had to post on AFO using his smart phone so somebody could call and get him and his son..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Oh yeah, that was me :silly:

OK I should be in for this one if the weather is good. Will just be targeting pelagics and at the moment unsure if I will have deckie spots. I will be getting down there friday morning sometime having a bit of a fish around then give everyone a hand setting up. Probably go home saturday arvo to keep the missus happy. Will let you know closer to the date if deckie spots are available. Pretty keen to see whats floating around down the goldy. Haven't been there in my boat yet so should be interesting.

Cheers guys

Archived