Enoughs Enough!!!

Shane69

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moses Nguyen is also at Springfield Skate park a lot either filming or skating
just look out for the CL200 merc kompressor he drives 2004 model or thereabouts

:blink::huh: he drives that sort of car, how many tonnes has he sold :pinch: How old is this kid?

You should have no trouble den gettin the pootroll o

Up on the bonnet of that thing.....

:blink::huh: he drives that sort of car, how many tonnes has he sold :pinch: How old is this kid?

You should have no trouble den gettin the pootroll o

Up on the bonnet of that thing.....

Ooh ooh can I join in? :lol:

Guys i think you are going a bit overboard with whats happening. What you guys are doing is pretty much cyber bullying, these stuff leads to suicide! So i think you guys should think twice before what you write or post up.

Yes, I know he did wrong. I'm sure he has learn't his lesson. This kid looks young late teens, ppl do things they shouldn't be doing, i'm sure that most of the ppl on this forum has done something bad/wrong in their life. Give this kid a break (not break his bones)!

As far as I know this is a first offence (catch ;) ) so the fine is not going to be that harsh. A second or third time will have him losing significant assets like vehicles etc I'd imagine.

Some may recall the story last year about the crabbers boat being crushed by the government.

That reminds me that the next big crushing will be on the 24th of March :evil: :lol:

Uni student, about 18/19....

Given everything said so far..... And him trying to delete, posts from, this and other accounts....

You'd think the weight if disgust voiced by all.. Would have him back pedaling, or begging for forgiveness....

To scoff and then carry on, is inconceivable....

There yesterday....now that's, asking for a punch in the head.....

Guys i think you are going a bit overboard with whats happening. What you guys are doing is pretty much cyber bullying, these stuff leads to suicide! So i think you guys should think twice before what you write or post up.

Yes, I know he did wrong. I'm sure he has learn't his lesson. This kid looks young late teens, ppl do things they shouldn't be doing, i'm sure that most of the ppl on this forum has done something bad/wrong in their life. Give this kid a break (not break his bones)!

....and who might you be.....having joined a couple of minutes ago (11:39) and coming straight to this thread and standing up for this fella.

Natural selection plays a part in any club form. Act in a particular way and you will be ostracised by that community. It is not bullying (which is preying on the weak without reason), it is a response to his own actions for which he must learn to take responsibility and face the music....not some soft touch rubbish that lessens the quality of a person's character.

Barcrusher, being soft on SOB's such as MN is the reason people do the wrong thing all the time these days, there is simply no consequence for ones actions anymore. This little turd has reaped what he has sowed, and may it haunt him for years to come, he will be wishing for his puberty to be complete in the vague hope he may grow a beard and hide his identity. Gen Y and Gen Z need to learn Newton's law, for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

maybe the question should be what else does he sell?

....and who might you be.....having joined a couple of minutes ago (11:39) and coming straight to this thread and standing up for this fella.

Natural selection plays a part in any club form. Act in a particular way and you will be ostracised by that community. It is not bullying (which is preying on the weak without reason), it is a response to his own actions for which he must learn to take responsibility and face the music....not some soft touch rubbish that lessens the quality of a person's character.

Apparently this person works in Port security hmmmm :whistle:

It's probably his mum trying to save his life!

Interesting, a female who is a keen fisherMAN that lives in Lytton and has a postcode from the Mount Ommaney area ;) Nice try buddy.

maybe the question should be what else does he sell?

8.20 into this video , don't need to be a rocket scientest to work it out :) maybe someone who works in a pretty car with flashing lights should look into it aswell

/>http://youtu.be/TvHblXpFTos

I too have a lot of egg on my face after standing up for him and am disappointed at how he turned out.

Hopefully if he continues to offend instead of an on the spot fine he will end up in Magistrates court with a criminal history that will severely limit his future employment opportunities.

Is he here on a student visa and how would a criminal conviction affect that?

Cheers

Ray

Wow, very interesting! Such disrespect for this community.

You have done very little to help a few stereotypes that get around in the fishing community mate, which is very sad!

All I can suggest to all members is be very careful with good spots and who you let in on the secret, who knows who they will tell and how they will act while fishing these spots. Fishing is not just about catching fish, finding them teaches you so much, so maybe instead of pointing people directly to specific locations, let them enjoy the journey.

There are a couple of people on this sight, like mad mullet that I share all my spots with and they have shared spots with me that you couldn't buy with money from the blokes that know them. I feel really honored when guys share spots like this with me and never share them. If I take guys from the site out who want to catch Jew I take them to other spots. For some people it's about bragging, I know the spot he fishes and although you need some skill (not to disrespect others who fish it) it is the easiest spot in Brisbane to catch Jew. It is a place where young Jew can feed easily and grow. He is by no stretch of the imagination a gun fisherman. You can brag, or try this, when someone shares a spot with you and you have an epic session, you don't have to post it. We have had countless great sessions with massive fish caught that no ones knows about. We have seen what happens when a spot becomes local knowledge and we protect them because we want to fish this system for the next 50 years, teach our kids how to fish it and pass it on to them. You are destroying my ability to enjoy my sport, to catch a feed and worst of all ruining friendships which is the only way your ever going to enjoy fishing anyway. My promise to you Moses. I will be watching. I know where you fish. If I catch you I will follow you and see where you sell your fish and I will report you. I have shared this information including your pictures to every fisherman I know and they are doing the same. It will show what measure of wisdom you have if any should you keep doing this. As someone who has fished for Jew for years and who knows many others the same, you have really pissed off some people who can be very blunt in their approach to dealing with these sorts of things. The people I have spoken to today that are not members here have even gone to the trouble of laminating your picture and sticking it in theirs boats. Some of these guys are on the water daily, and especialy love fishing the late night full tide as I know you do..

Good words spoken.

There are a couple of people on this sight, like mad mullet that I share all my spots with and they have shared spots with me that you couldn't buy with money from the blokes that know them. I feel really honored when guys share spots like this with me and never share them. If I take guys from the site out who want to catch Jew I take them to other spots. For some people it's about bragging, I know the spot he fishes and although you need some skill (not to disrespect others who fish it) it is the easiest spot in Brisbane to catch Jew. It is a place where young Jew can feed easily and grow. He is by no stretch of the imagination a gun fisherman. You can brag, or try this, when someone shares a spot with you and you have an epic session, you don't have to post it. We have had countless great sessions with massive fish caught that no ones knows about. We have seen what happens when a spot becomes local knowledge and we protect them because we want to fish this system for the next 50 years, teach our kids how to fish it and pass it on to them. You are destroying my ability to enjoy my sport, to catch a feed and worst of all ruining friendships which is the only way your ever going to enjoy fishing anyway. My promise to you Moses. I will be watching. I know where you fish. If I catch you I will follow you and see where you sell your fish and I will report you. I have shared this information including your pictures to every fisherman I know and they are doing the same. It will show what measure of wisdom you have if any should you keep doing this. As someone who has fished for Jew for years and who knows many others the same, you have really pissed off some people who can be very blunt in their approach to dealing with these sorts of things. The people I have spoken to today that are not members here have even gone to the trouble of laminating your picture and sticking it in theirs boats. Some of these guys are on the water daily, and especialy love fishing the late night full tide as I know you do..

Yep,the guy turned out to be a bottom dweller and most of us are in various states of ‘unhappiness’ about his actions.

He has now been publicly named & shamed and his mug shot and the story of his dirty deeds is now out there for all to see. It has also been stated that he has been fined.

So as it now stands, the AFO community has ostracised him, the ‘real law’ has dealt with him, and he can go where ever he chooses,with or without a fishing rod,as long as he abides by the law.

Now I may be wrong ( 1 of our fine boys in blue, AFO members will correct me if I am ), I am of the belief that threatening ( or implying ) someone with physical harm in some instances can see one charged with common assault,just as harassment,stalking etc can be legal no nos`

If you want to act as an after the legal fine “vigilante†or as a self endorsed fisheries officer, may be wise to have your solicitors phone number on speed dial.

Now if you are only dick beating would you stop now, your starting to leave marks on the top of my screen

I know where you're coming from, Gad. You might be disappointed though - a lot of members who have not yet discovered this thread that will also want to vent when they do see it. Couple that with some poor fishing weather and....... ;) At least you don't have to keep reading the thread. :P

None condone this behaviour as far as I can tell. I'm sure just as many would not seriously condone further criminal activity.

Look everyone gets angry when they read this sort of thing, I'm certainly smarter than to write a post trying to incite violence. With laws the way they are now I'd have enough trouble staying out of prison for taking the life of someone trying to kidnapp one of my kids from my house at night (that's not to say that's not what wield happen:-) I think a lot of people are passionate about fishing Brisbane river as is shown by people's reaction here. For me the best deterrent for people is to have to go through all the crap once charged. If I see him out there, and I'm on the river alot. I will give fisheries a yell if things look suss. As someone else mentioned, he is the tip of the iceberg and this sort of disregard for our fishery is going on right now as you read this post. If this says anything to us it should be that we should not only be fisherman but people who are passionate about the right kind of conservation. We abide by the rules regardless of wether we agree with them or not, in the hope that those who impose them have the best intrests of our fishery in mind ( this isn't always the case) if you see it report it. I would hate to see a fellow afo'er find himself in a legal mess for letting his feeling on the situation get the best of them . In saying that, I have been very tempted all day to set up the hunting cameras to see if he can be caught in the act but I'm also aware that I wouldn't have enough of them to catch the next bloke doing the same thing just around the corner. I think the best we can do is make a concerted effort to keep our eyes peeled for this kind of thing and report it.

Cheers ellicat... another half hour and I`ll go watch a couple of chicks hitting some balls around :pinch: :woohoo:

If/when you sanitise my post, would you do the top of my screen too :)

Just remember to have the sound turned down so u don't have to make your ears bleed with Sharapova's screeching. Boy that really spoils the tennis for me. Game starting now. :woohoo:

Cheers ellicat... another half hour and I`ll go watch a couple of chicks hitting some balls around :pinch: :woohoo:

If/when you sanitise my post, would you do the top of my screen too :)

Just remember to have the sound turned down so u don't have to make your ears bleed with Sharapova's screeching. Boy that really spoils the tennis for me. Game starting now. :woohoo:

I like the ones that squeal :silly:

I understand & accept the fact I have done the wrong thing, & I will undoubtedly need to live with the consequences.

First of all I would like to make a sincere apology to every member on afo for my actions that have caused me to be in the situation I am in now; The Actions in which go against the fishing community & the Law in general. Especially to those members who were kind enough to exchange helpful information, invitations on fishing trips & fishing tips.

If given the chance I would like to explain my wrong doing.

First of all, During the time in which I wrote the BR madness reports, Although I was fishing from the Port side(other side) Myself & my mates did release all undersized fish. All my fishing mates where there & I did follow the rules as per normal. I even released a larger legal fish during one of the BR Madness reports, So please do not make the impression that I kept all undersized fish from day one.

Two days before the situation has occurred, I managed afew jewies with one of my mates & we let them go. The next night (night before the fine) I went out, I took him & two other mates & as we proceeded to catch out quota we managed 7 legal jewies before the smaller ones started to come on the bite. We decided to keep the legal fish & a mate decided he would throw a bbq on the weekend. The 8th fish that came up was 73cm & my mate wanted to keep it. Being his first fish & only 2cm off I shrugged it off & said “do what you wantâ€. I understand this fish was undersize, we then proceeded to land 5 more jewies all going over 70cm. 4 were landed by my mates which they decided to keep which I continued not to think about it.. I then managed 2 jews going around the 70mark & my mates kept hassling me saying I should keep the fish for the bbq on the weekend, I knew it wasn’t a good idea but I let them keep them.

Once we had left we then arrived home & I started dropping mates off, I told them, take the fish for the weekend, & he said nah, I don’t want em, we had an argument & I ended up with the fish..I arrived home & my dad got annoyed by the amount of fish I had brung home so he said, go sell them..not knowing if it was legal or not, my dad proceeded to sell them..When he arrived home with $250 from the fish I was stunned, thinking I should do this again, & make some money & save up for a new light setup.. without a job & being a uni student, money got the better of me, hence when I went out the night I got setup & got the fine.

I coped a $600 fine, my mate who wasn’t fishing also coped $600 which im paying for due to my money driven greed.

& another mate in a separate car who also coped a $200 fine.

I know I have done the wrong thing & I accept my wrong doing. I know I have broken the law, yet I couldn’t write a reply as I received so much hate mail, threatening txted & even a phone call from someone that stated they would find me & f**k me up..I know this is understandable * acceptable punishment considering im in the wrong but I today knew I had to write a response to all this.

I would like to point out details in which people have stated which are not true.

- Throughout all BR madness reports I did release all undersized fish when fishing with shane & other mates at no stage did I keep any, so do not accuse me of doing this from day one.

- Secondly, those txt msgs are NOT from me, they are from the other mate who was in the other car, THEY ARE NOT MY TXT MSG to shane.

- The caption for the first photo was a joke towards myself as I own a skateshop & made a joke saying I have now opened a seafood shop..

- The 3rd photo is not me.

- I have never have OR had the intention of selling fish

I don’t understand why you all have to threaten me. I have learnt a very pricey lesson considering I don’t have a job & uni to pay for. I know I have done wrong, & im not asking anyone to give a damn, I just wanted you all as afo members that I KNOW I have done wrong, I KNOW it was a stupid thing to do & I will surely not be doing such a careless stupid act again.

PS. could certain members stop pm’ing, txting & calling with hatered msgs you don’t need to hassle me, ive learnt my lesson, also to the few members who have been posting hate comments on my friends youtube channel, please STOP, don’t spam him, he doesn’t deserve it.

To all members of AFO, I am truly ashamed of my actions, I do not deserve to be a member of such a great community, & I know my actions have put shame on myself which I know I deserve.

if a moderator could please close my afo account I would want nothing more than to be left alone.

"hence when I went out the night I got setup & got the fine." this isn't the response of someone who truely accepts what they have done. How were you setup?

Unless Shane had lured you there with the intent to get you caught I don't see how this situation constitutes a setup.

"I have never have OR had the intention of selling fish" you mentioned that you did indeed intend to sell the fish.

I accept it takes balls to appologise but I don't buy it completely. I think you're upset you got caught!

Archived