'What ive droped in the water'

Runty66

well..

i havent dropped any combo's over board but ive heard lots of story of intense combo's going over board...

Dan25 was telling me lucky there isnt one of theses threads are he has dropped countless things over..

just wondering what you dropped over ;)

actually ive dropped a brand new black berry

Haha good thread

I have lost a few things in past 6 months.

Iphones- on my third phone. 2 had water damage and unfixable and 1 fell in the water. Broke 4 screens. Thank god for insurance

Car keys- at port of brisbane ramp. Fell out of pocket as i tried to jump in boat.

Daiwa fuego 2500 with t series t curve. Around the rock wall. Let it rest on side for a second and something grabbed the plastic as it was sinking.

Nearly lost My boat lol- last trip to peel was solo, it was a big high in morning and windy i put boat on beach and went to park car. Came back my boat half way to the markers. Long cold swim to grab it.

I put my iphone through the washing machine and it was a front loader so I had to stand there listening to it go round and round till the bloody machine drained and the door unlocked :evil: got a replacement a month later and was texting whilst bank fishing and I dropped it straight into the drink.

Lost my wedding ring on a cold day in the yak...slipped right off my finger.

A good pair of sunnies lost whilst surf fishing.

I've dropped some bum spuds in the water too just quietly :whistle:

1.tld50 on a back bone.was ffed a ballon out and for some reason put it down leaning on the trasom of the boat and looked around after hearing a noise to see the reel birds nest and zoom over the edge. i droped what i was doing and followed it into the water, veryshoertly after realising what i had down and scrambled back into the boat.

2.balistic on a 2-4 drop shot to a shark

3.freams kix on a 2-4 live fibre to a shark

4.$500 pair of polarised perscription sunnies

5.abu 6500c baitcast live baiting for jacks

6.droped a tail rope over board that wasnt conected to the boat

Solarbat Polarised Sunnies in Broadwater

Luvias Rod and Daiwa Saltist in Broadwater

A few hats

ummmm that's about it i think !! :(:(

be fair manni, you didn't drop these in the water, they were flung into the water due to the power and acceleration of Fast Eddie. :evil:

I was being kind Eddie not pointing the finger lol but seeing you brought up.... :evil: ;)

I have somehow dropped myself in the drink off the kayak, once in front of Ryan, once solo off Green Island and once before I even got in the saddle at Palm Beach :blush:

Other than that, two pairs of braid scissors, one set lip grips and a landing net. Nothing else really as I leash everything else.

good oakley sunnies and hat lost coming back from green island in a nasty wind , opened the front clears to see and both went off my head in one foul swoop :unsure: . was to busy racing the storm approching from peel to slow down and turn around so kept tracking in to beat the nasty bit of storm heading towards us fast . Had the ol Haines clean out of the water a few times that day punching through the chop from huybers and wello pt . took a chunk out of my tattoo on my forearm putting the boat on the trailer in the chop when the bowsprit came up and got me hard .

My mate washed his hands and flicked the water off aswell as his 2 week old wedding ring . He had some explaining when he got home ;)

And 2 has one "w" in this context Runty, but you can't be expected to be a gun fisherman and a spelling bee winner as well, can you mate? I think you have got your priorities right, spelling is over rated. :P:P

dropped has to p's..

its not spelling, it's taking the time to go back and edited my writing... its a fishing forum not a homework ;)

And 2 has one "w" in this context Runty, but you can't be expected to be a gun fisherman and a spelling bee winner as well, can you mate? I think you have got your priorities right, spelling is over rated. :P:P
dropped has to p's..

its not spelling, it's taking the time to go back and edited my writing... its a fishing forum not a homework ;)

who needs it with all the spell check theses days :whistle:

dropped has to p's..

i think you may of meant 'two' not 2 as well mate :kiss: :P

Car keys, with immoboliser. Had spare set and could get into the car, but no immoboliser, so couldn't get the car started. Car was hooked up to the trailer and everything. Called RACQ and said he'd be an hour, so filleted the fish while we waited. RACQ bloke got the car started but couldn't stop the alarm going off. Drove home from Recliffe, boat in tow, with alarm and lights flashing and blaring. Good feed of fish though, lucky for that.

Recent loss overboard was my camera. Olympus tough, which ironically is waterproof.

Archived