Winter Camp 2013 - Official Thread

Angus

Are there any cabins left? The wife is pregnant and... Well you know the rest :) I joined the site ages ago and it's about time we met all of you...

the Cabins are not really private. There are 4 I think and they are shared between 6 I think.

/>http://www.camplakefire.com.au/rates-and-bookings/book-online

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in & looking forward to this camp to meet some more members.

I will be swagging it and if anyone is thinking of going and doesn't have a boat I'll have a spare spot on mine.

Just drop me a PM if interested.

cheers

Wayne

• 2 weeks later...

Hey team I have updated the list on the front page of those that have registered...

Please let me know if you have sent an email through and I missed it...

I had 1000's of spam emails when I got back from overseas and it is possible I accidentally deleted it. Having an email address with "fishing" in it (and one readily available on the internet) ensures I get every single possible spam email from Chinese and Indian factories, Middle Eastern and SE Asian fish markets, variously aligned Australian political (& pseudo political) groups and the most insane number of winning ticket emails to the British lottery which is amazing as I have never bought a ticket! Oh plus I must be highly desirable to most religious and gorgeous African women because they cannot get enough of me...

The list as it stands...

Angus Gorrie

Tanya Gorrie

Ray Kennedy

Lance Collins

Brendan Ford

Greg Pengelly

Rob Searing

Ted Stevens

Jacob Stevens

Declan Stevens

Jarryd Aleckson

Wayne Palmer

Julian De Marchi

Ok list ammended again. Sorry Max Pwr!

Angus Gorrie

Tanya Gorrie

Ray Kennedy

Lance Collins

Brendan Ford

Greg Pengelly

Rob Searing

Ted Stevens

Jacob Stevens

Declan Stevens

Jarryd Aleckson

Wayne Palmer

Julian De Marchi

Collin Mott

Zac Fisher

Geoff

Stephen

Updated list.

Please advise if you think you have booked but cannot see your name.

Newy, sorry mate can you email the first names of the McDonald's as well :)

Cheers guys.

Angus Gorrie

Tanya Gorrie

Ray Kennedy

Lance Collins

Brendan Ford

Greg Pengelly

Rob Searing

Ted Stevens

Jacob Stevens

Declan Stevens

Jarryd Aleckson

Wayne Palmer

Julian De Marchi

Collin Mott

Zac Fisher

Geoff

Stephen

Jeff F

Jon New

Raechel

Mr McDonald

Mrs McDonald

Andrew McCormack

Christine McCormack

List update...

Angus Gorrie

Tanya Gorrie

Ray Kennedy

Lance Collins

Brendan Ford

Greg Pengelly

Rob Searing

Ted Stevens

Jacob Stevens

Declan Stevens

Jarryd Aleckson

Wayne Palmer

Julian De Marchi

Collin Mott

Zac Fisher

Geoff

Stephen

Jeff F

Jon New

Raechel

Paul McDonald

Betty McDonald

Andrew McCormack

Christine McCormack

Chris Cornell

Rachael Blessington

Robert Kilpatrick

Kris Sweres

Duncan O'Connell

Ian McKnight

actually quick edit.... ask politely if Lance can fix it if you (like me) have NFI...

I've done this a few times on my trailer, so do have the experience. I was putting ford bearings on with the marine seals, but my caps keep falling off the trailer and thus wrecking the bearings. $30 bucks for 2x hubs and bearings at a trailer place in Beenleigh with the marine seals.

2 sleeps to go hombres :woohoo:

I'm getting my gear together tonight....... Just taking two rods with 4 and 6lb braid and a couple assorted lures I reckon might work.

I'm going to bcf tomorrow to get some hooks but I've forgotten exactly what type are best, big mouth 2/0 from memory? Help please :blush:

Ill grab some lures off rob on Friday cos I know he'll have a carload of damiki gear that's been tested on maroon dam....,,,, right Rob? B)

2 sleeps to go hombres :woohoo:

I'm getting my gear together tonight....... Just taking two rods with 4 and 6lb braid and a couple assorted lures I reckon might work.

I'm going to bcf tomorrow to get some hooks but I've forgotten exactly what type are best, big mouth 2/0 from memory? Help please :blush:

Ill grab some lures off rob on Friday cos I know he'll have a carload of damiki gear that's been tested on maroon dam....,,,, right Rob? B)

Mate it is a number 2 whiting hook you are after. Although, some misguided people seem to think a 1/0 wide gape (kahle) hook is ok as well. I'd go for the whiting hook if I were you though.

A

Ohhh there's that dirty trailer again.

Run Forrest run :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i remember that!!!! all that greese and a bunch of people includeing myself standing around telling you what to do but no one wanting to get there hands dirty ha love it :lol:

yep , probably do the same ;)

Archived