North Pine cricket score

Tim a

Hey everyone.

Straddie was a mess, so I'm not reporting it! However North pine the few days before was awsome!

Will (aka Basskid) came down to get ready of for straddie but we decided to nail some Bass in the spare time we had.

Wednesday:

Will landed his first North Pine Bass, and ATLEAST another 35.I caught pretty much the same. On everylure we could find, including that free Timber Wolf 85mm Vibration lure with a magazine a few months ago:P I got the only one over 50cm FL at 52 tho. The constant size was very good at around 43 FL. Will was ever so close at 49 FL.

On Thursday we were nearly bored of getting so many bass so we went for an explore. What a disaster! We walked from about 12:00 and walked until 5:30 and had our well deserved flick which only last 30 mins thanks to the storm. During our big walk we had a few casts and found a few nice banks to remember. If only it wasn't such a mission to get there! We only caught 12 bass all together. We came home battered and bruised but still, we found a nice bank or 2 for the future.

So yeah, Around 80 bass in 2 days, no one can complain about that!

Thanks for reading. [img size=410]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/with_Will.JPG

post-96-144598428019_thumb.jpg

Dino- We didn't get exactly 68 on wednesday, we lost count around 30 each mark. It was really close to call who got the most. We got most of them on Soft plastics, not because they were catching more fish or anything, but more because they only had a single hook to take outta the fish, And the barbs on the hooks were crushed down.

Dan- haha, you'll find a good spot soon, and wonder what you were doing before!

Elli- haha

Went today for a few hours, took will and a n00b because they'll never go back to the spot to fish it out :P

Wez(aka the noob) got his first ever Aussie Bass and a few more, Will got a good few and I got the same as will.

again, I got the only 50 :P 50.5 to the fork.

Only about 25 bass today between the 3 of us. Still an awsome 2 and a 1/2 hour session tho! [img size=455]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/50cm_with_wez_will.JPG

post-96-144598428038_thumb.jpg

Archived