Tech Recce For Scaley And Droppy

Drop Bear

Very generous recollection of events, @Drop Bear, and beautifully recounted. I couldn’t have put it myself. I probably would have just said it was a great day on the water with good company. We got a few fish but had to work hard for them. Then I would have attached a photo of dead fish on a blue esky and that would be my report. I like your version better. We will do it again soon.

22 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Very generous recollection of events, @Drop Bear, and beautifully recounted. I couldn’t have put it myself. I probably would have just said it was a great day on the water with good company. We got a few fish but had to work hard for them. Then I would have attached a photo of dead fish on a blue esky and that would be my report. I like your version better. We will do it again soon.

Yours probably wouldn't have wasted as much of the readers time haha. 

Aaaaannnnnnnnddddddd .......... the report king is back!!!!!  Absolute cracker Robbie and a great day out there for a pair of good mates, great to see/read. Another bream like that in a few days time would be great ........ 😉. Love the sunrise photos, reminds me it's been far too long since I was out on the water at that time (in fact it's been far too long - before the last school holidays - full stop, but that will be rectified soon ..... 🙂).

9 hours ago, AUS-BNE-FISHO said:

Hey Old Scaley and Drop Bear

That is a terrific snapper session at the magnificent mouth of the brilliant Brisbane River. (How's that for alliteration 😉). 

Good job though, looks like you guys have found a few spots (to keep secret from the Northsiders), for the comp! 

Cheers Hamish

Thanks mate. Hopefully you can get amongst them over the next week or so. 

9 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Aaaaannnnnnnnddddddd .......... the report king is back!!!!!  Absolute cracker Robbie and a great day out there for a pair of good mates, great to see/read. Another bream like that in a few days time would be great ........ 😉. Love the sunrise photos, reminds me it's been far too long since I was out on the water at that time (in fact it's been far too long - before the last school holidays - full stop, but that will be rectified soon ..... 🙂).

haha thanks. Yep you do need to wet that boat a little more. 

It is such an easy option to poke out to the rock wall. I'm sure the kids would love it. 

Yep it was a good bream. It is swimming out there right now! 

13 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

haha thanks. Yep you do need to wet that boat a little more. 

It is such an easy option to poke out to the rock wall. I'm sure the kids would love it. 

Yep it was a good bream. It is swimming out there right now! 

Have had a dodgy right knee since the first Wednesday of this school term (so 5 weeks ago) and still not quite right, but will give the boat a run anyway to see how it goes.   Just need these winds to rack off now ... 🤨

10 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Have had a dodgy right knee since the first Wednesday of this school term (so 5 weeks ago) and still not quite right, but will give the boat a run anyway to see how it goes.   Just need these winds to rack off now ... 🤨

This weekend looks rubbish... Monday looks mint! I will be going out then. 

40 minutes ago, Drop Bear said:

This weekend looks rubbish... Monday looks mint! I will be going out then. 

Yeah, yeah, rub it in you (mostly) unemployed bu99er ........ 😡   Although you are on my team, so make sure after work I get to read a ripsnortlingly radical report about humungous high-finned piscatorial prizes that you've secured to get us mighty Southsiders off to an early lead ....... 🙂 

4 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Yeah, yeah, rub it in you (mostly) unemployed bu99er ........ 😡   Although you are on my team, so make sure after work I get to read a ripsnortlingly radical report about humungous high-finned piscatorial prizes that you've secured to get us mighty Southsiders off to an early lead ....... 🙂 

I'm gonna sneak out tomorrow morning for a river session if you are free?