Mini Tinny Mission Wathumba

wesfish

Good reward for effort there @wesfish. I have done that trip a few times in a northerly in bigger boats than yours and it was not fun. I bet you were a bit damp by the time you got there. The photo of your tents shows that some previous camper ignored the fire ban. Is that a motion sensing camera on the tripod? Keeping an eye on the dingos sniffing around at night?

39 minutes ago, Old Scaley said:

Good reward for effort there @wesfish. I have done that trip a few times in a northerly in bigger boats than yours and it was not fun. I bet you were a bit damp by the time you got there. The photo of your tents shows that some previous camper ignored the fire ban. Is that a motion sensing camera on the tripod? Keeping an eye on the dingos sniffing around at night?

Cheers mate, lucky enough the wind had dropped but the swell was still there. That is my camp light on the tripod, lights up a good area 😁 dingos came through around 1:30am briefly, think they were licking my boat  on low tide 😛 boat looked like a murder scene from the spotties 😂

Great session mate. Great to see Teebing didn't get burnt out. We were hoping to get there 2 weeks ago but were put off by the fires and chickened out. 

Glad the spotties are still in the  bay even with the northerly. 

Tugger put me onto those rod butt caps. they have saved my donger plenty haha. 

Well done mate.