AFO footy tipping comp

kriso

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

more incentive to fire up as broncs try lamely to thieve a premiership winning squad that we have developed, last i checked inglis was rostered to 2010 and stated he is committed to storm,as did bellamy and smith, the only place those rumours is coming from is propaganda central: bruno cullen and his merry men. its a big call to back a win against the premiers at the graveyard on a squad that beat a hopeless panthers and cowboys and cheated theyre way thru their other match

Plastic Man wrote:

ellicat wrote:
Plastic Man wrote:
broncos all the way no chance they will lose go the broncos

:whistle:

Sorry Andrew, I couldn't resist:P

yeah thanks for bring that up mate:( oh well just a bump in the road we are still win the premiership:laugh: :laugh:

pffff.. based on what exactly? how are they going to reverse a defeceit of 68 points to 8 in their last 2 meetings to suddenly become a better football side than storm? death ride sum injuries to our line up??

hahah i ment to say elli and lee hahahaha, your team still sucks! also i have gone from 27th to 9th in 2 rounds so watch out im comin! hahah

also Our friend fisher_90 left a shit call in the message bit dont retaliate to it as it will be hard for him to read cause i just banned him from the comp!

Archived