The Rockets to Hit Baroon 4/5/08

Rocket75

Kath and I are planning to chase some bass up at Baroon tommorrow.

Probably head up late AM to fish the afternoon and early evening.

Anyone in the area come and say hi and show us where all the fish are:lol:

Look for this boat: (less the motor + an electric!)

[img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Cabbage_Tree_180408_013.jpg

Rocket

post-953-144598456228_thumb.jpg

Thanks Guys,

We plan on being off before the gates shut, (7.30pm according to the sign), and I'm sure that Kath will have had enough by then!

There's every chance that she will outfish me Ray, please do not encourage that kind of behaviour.:silly:

Thanks for the map and info Feral, I know where u mean.

Rocket

Only got one at North Pine this morning, and lost it on the bank while shuffling rods gear and brag mats in the long grass (through the hook on the bank and flip flopped itself back in!)

The kids are fighting as usual, gee I wish I had told the missus she couldn't go the her mates place today, I'd be up there to!

I was trying to explain to Rocket by PM where you can get in behind the weed and use poppers on dusk, hence the image with the red area. Ferg and I have done well there last few trips, usually after it has got pretty dark though.

I've done alright at the top end of your green zone during the day, also along the edges of the weed.

yeah that green section is where we got onto a few on poppers a month or 2 ago really late, also got onto a few around your red mark too. the fish still seem to be sitting down deep in the weed usually by this time of year there schooling in the deeper water, but that is usually the bigger 40-50cm fish of which a lot went over the wall according to the ranger

Lee

Archived