NPD My best session this year Forgans Cove

Dec

Well me Neil David went for a fish at NPD with only me caught A 50cm plus Bass we were out to get them both good fish. We arrived there at 11:15am and went straight to the bank we started fishing at about 12 David was first off with a 42cm bass on a baby bass slider. After about 10min I lost a spinnerbait so I tied on the new one and after Dino’s good fish with a plastic on the trailer hook I tried it next two casts two fish a 43cm and a 40cm fish. So I put Neil in that spot to try get a good fish David got another 40cm fish and Neil dropped 3 fish and scared that little school off. We could only fish a 30m stretch of bank so we fished there for a while getting fish every 10-15min. Then bang zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz David’s on after a short fight in comes a monster measuring 53.5cm let him go and kept on fishing. Then I was on then in comes a nice fish measuring 50cm then while still on the brag mat David says there is something in its mouth. Out comes a red claw that would have had to measure close on 10cm and it smelt beautiful NOT. Then whilst we were doing this Neil is on in comes in a little fish. In the next few hours we got heaps more fish with the highlights being Neil’s 52 and 53.5cm bass. It went quiet for a while and another group of people came down. We kept on fishing with the odd fish now and then at the end of a cast bang zzzzzzzz bricked DAM FISH wait he is out and in comes in a nice yella measuring 47cm.

Most fish bricked us but a bit of slack line and they would come out.

Fish Tally

Neil 5 fish best being 53.5 and 52 and dropped about 10 fish

David 6 fish best being 53.5 and a 48

Me 6 bass best 50cm and 1 yella going 47cm

Neil kept the Yella and David kept a feed of bass [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bassnpd_1.jpg

post-1303-144598459759_thumb.jpg

Yes you did they bit through out the day and the spinnerbaits that did the job were TT vortexes in Boney bream, purple move, purple glimer, white and somerset gold with a baby bass or brown slider on the back. They will hit most light spinnerbaits in NPD btu you still will get fish on dark spinnerbaits early.

Archived