Schoolies 2006 - things we do when we are drunk!!

BIG DAVE 1

As you know schoolies week has just finished. i had a great time down there and i think jordan did too. But i have some rather embarrising photos id like to share.

firstly - This is how much grog we took down between 4 guys.

picture007zr4.jpg

picture010zb2.jpg

This is what i did the other night.....:dry: :blush:

picture012dp4.jpg

I also made it into the gold coast bulliten on thursday as one of the faces of schoolies.B)

Keep the CC Club for the mornings to get you started again for the next carton and to get rid of the hangover. Good drop that!:whistle:

Who's the poof with the pink hair. Just kidding Dave - don't karma me - just have a good time and let your hair down. :whistle:

At least you look like a chef!:laugh:

I bet you parents said no sex unless it's safe sex. With hiar like that you are safe.:woohoo:

I bleached my hair the other day and the pink was only food colouring it wasnt permanent. allthough i had very interesting offers from 2 girls after i dyed my hair. And between you and me i took one of the girls up on the offer ;) Thats a tip for the guys whgo are going to schoolies next year dye your hair pink. Also brian we kept the spirits for after 12pm. The best cure for a hangover is a cold vb. Also we finished the vodka and cc by the wednesday we had like allmost 4L of the stuff. That was the first drink that i got smashed off. i drank 3/4 of a bottle. Also robbie i had my fun this year i doubt i will be going down next year.

DAVE

Post edited by: BIG DAVE 1, at: 2006/11/25 18:04

Archived