List of competitors for MBC

wesfish

i am not handling the registrations (thats angus) but if you are planning on competing please register and pay now rather than leave it until the day. this helps tremendously with our organising of the event.

cheers :)

yoyo wrote:

yoyo's locked in with Wesfish......

looking like a small boat brigade out on the bay on saturday , the weather will be great , a lil chilly but the winds will be ok to a degree! if the wind is w sw it will be a flat day after the turn of high tide! i think it will be a great arvo to finish the day with!! i plan to target most species and have an idea where to have a go at them,

before sunrise: chase snapper (pillies, pike fillets , and a whole pike, rum)

1st hour of sun light: switch to soft plastics doing various drifts (snapper, grassies , tailor, rum)

2-3rd hours of sun light:in search of cod (whole and 1/2 pike , 7"soft plastics , rum)

4-6th hours of sun light:in search for mackeral( chrome slugs ,whole pillies , rum)

7-9th hours: upgrades , (water)lol

10th :be back in(rum)

all rum will be mid strength! :P

wesfish wrote:

yoyo wrote:
yoyo's locked in with Wesfish......

looking like a small boat brigade out on the bay on saturday , the weather will be great , a lil chilly but the winds will be ok to a degree! if the wind is w sw it will be a flat day after the turn of high tide! i think it will be a great arvo to finish the day with!! i plan to target most species and have an idea where to have a go at them,

before sunrise: chase snapper (pillies, pike fillets , and a whole pike, rum)

1st hour of sun light: switch to soft plastics doing various drifts (snapper, grassies , tailor, rum)

2-3rd hours of sun light:in search of cod (whole and 1/2 pike , 7"soft plastics , rum)

4-6th hours of sun light:in search for mackeral( chrome slugs ,whole pillies , rum)

7-9th hours: upgrades , (water)lol

10th :be back in(rum)

all rum will be mid strength! :P

what's this water rubbish you speak of? :silly:

benno573 is in, tacklebox and kreel making up the expert crew.

Archived